Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm guessing it'll be impossible to set up a dentist appointment now.

Or is that essential?

:nerd:

my dentist cancelled all his appointments for the month. i assume routine cleaning is not considered essential
he did say if there was an emergency, he'd refer me to an oral surgeon that was still open

Been walking 2 miles everyday after work out her in Monterey Park (LA area). There is a good handful of people but everyone is keeping their distance.

We're neighbors... I'm out here running/walking around Schurr. I make sure to distance myself at least 10 feet when I run by someone.

Can you wear an N95 more than once. My mom just copped some and she’s gonna send me some.

Oh, also the US had spies in China they definitely knew wtf was going on. Considering they sent home the people that worked at the embassies. So them trying to play off a lack of information leading to a slow response in the US is nonsense.

I saw (in my car waiting for green light) Baskin' Robbins open sign turned on. Not sure if they are open or just left the light on. It is warm for a few days but I doubt they are considered an essential business lol

Been running 2 miles every other day for the past 2.5 weeks around my neighborhood. If I see anyone on the sidewalk, I hit the street real quick and then jump back on. It’s dope seeing kids and their parents either walking or riding bikes around. Brings me back to when I was kid and was with the neighborhood crew going to the liquor store to get ice cream or candy.

Everyone I pass by or see has been friendly too either giving a head nod or wave. Usually hit em with the head nod :lol:

If you're worried about catching something, why not just stay inside? I don't get the point of demonizing people who want to be outside like they're going around throwing used tissues at others

This is what I’m not understanding :lol:

Acting like dudes are blowing snot rockets at each other in the streets and licking shopping cart handles.

Somebody will post a pic on their IG story of a group of a few people drinking at a campfire and all hell will break loose.

Oh, also the US had spies in China they definitely knew wtf was going on. Considering they sent home the people that worked at the embassies. So them trying to play off a lack of information leading to a slow response in the US is nonsense.

spies?

My wife and I take a walk on Saturday’s

people keep their distance

a lot of LA have taken back residential streets for people again

it’s cool seeing kids skating and families(just them in small groups) our around small neighborhoods again
yeah see way more people in my neighborhood, whole family out and about

my dentist cancelled on me if that helps... it was for Friday I’m in DC if that helps

Bad timing but had a huge filling come out of my molar and my dentist won’t see me. Feel like I’ll be paying for dental insurance for a couple more months while getting denied for services :smh:

Damn man. Sorry to hear that. Hope he gets better.
thats terrible news
how old is your cousin
hope he pulls through

Fellas, I just got some great news! My cousin is out of the hospital and doing much better. He said that they gave him some pills that made him feel instantly better, like night and day difference. Said that he had to sign consent papers before taking the pills because they have the chance to give you a heart attack if your body doesn’t take well to them. He felt like there was a ton of weight on his chest causing him to breath very little so he thought he was going to die, had no hesitation to sign the paperwork. It was almost an instant reaction and was breathing almost to normal capacity with all the other flu symptoms disappearing too. They kept him under 24hr watch before finally letting him go. I’m so happy to hear of his recovery, it’s truly a miracle and the family is super grateful to God that he’s still here with us.

However, he tells us that his girlfriend is still in a medically induced coma (a week) while being on a ventilator but she’s now able to cough. They might get her those pills once she gets stronger. I hope she gets better soon:frown:

Last edited:
Fellas, I just got some great news! My cousin is out of the hospital and doing much better. He said that they gave him some pills that made him feel instantly better, like night and day difference. Said that he had to sign consent papers before taking the pills because they have the chance to give you a heart attack if your body doesn’t take well to them. He felt like there was a ton on weight on his chest causing him to breath very little so he thought he was going to die, had no hesitation to sign the paperwork. It was almost an instant reaction and was breathing almost to normal capacity with all the other flu symptoms disappearing too. They kept him under 24 watch before finally letting him go. I’m so happy to hear of his recovery, it’s truly a miracle and the family is super grateful to God that he’s still here with us.

However, he tells us that his girlfriend is still in a medically induced coma (a week) while being on a ventilator but she’s now able to cough. They might get her those pills once she gets stronger. I hope she gets better soon:frown:
That's awesome man. Glad to hear it. Hopefully his girl has the same reaction to the pills.

Back
Top Bottom