Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's awesome man. Glad to hear it. Hopefully his girl has the same reaction to the pills.

Sounds like hydroxychloroquine. They can't give it to everyone because people with underlying issues can have heart complications and even healthy people have a slight risk of heart attack as well. But the few stories I've read about people taking it say they wake up feeling way better

Fellas, I just got some great news! My cousin is out of the hospital and doing much better. He said that they gave him some pills that made him feel instantly better, like night and day difference. Said that he had to sign consent papers before taking the pills because they have the chance to give you a heart attack if your body doesn’t take well to them. He felt like there was a ton on weight on his chest causing him to breath very little so he thought he was going to die, had no hesitation to sign the paperwork. It was almost an instant reaction and was breathing almost to normal capacity with all the other flu symptoms disappearing too. They kept him under 24 watch before finally letting him go. I’m so happy to hear of his recovery, it’s truly a miracle and the family is super grateful to God that he’s still here with us.

However, he tells us that his girlfriend is still in a medically induced coma (a week) while being on a ventilator but she’s now able to cough. They might get her those pills once she gets stronger. I hope she gets better soon:frown:

Did he take the hydroxychloroquine
that’s good news let’s hope he has a full recovery
lets hope his girlfriend pulls through

That's awesome man. Glad to hear it. Hopefully his girl has the same reaction to the pills.
Thanks man, we really were worried and on the verge of tears. We’re all super relieved.

Did he take the hydroxychloroquine
that’s good news let’s hope he has a full tec
Yes, something like what Upptempo Upptempo said. I don’t remember the exact name. Yes, thank you. We’re hoping he’s 100 percent soon and that his girlfriend comes out of the coma.

Fellas, I just got some great news! My cousin is out of the hospital and doing much better. He said that they gave him some pills that made him feel instantly better, like night and day difference. Said that he had to sign consent papers before taking the pills because they have the chance to give you a heart attack if your body doesn’t take well to them. He felt like there was a ton on weight on his chest causing him to breath very little so he thought he was going to die, had no hesitation to sign the paperwork. It was almost an instant reaction and was breathing almost to normal capacity with all the other flu symptoms disappearing too. They kept him under 24 watch before finally letting him go. I’m so happy to hear of his recovery, it’s truly a miracle and the family is super grateful to God that he’s still here with us.

However, he tells us that his girlfriend is still in a medically induced coma (a week) while being on a ventilator but she’s now able to cough. They might get her those pills once she gets stronger. I hope she gets better soon:frown:

That’s crazy. Do you know how maybe they got it? We’re they shut ins or did were they regularly around other people?

Thank you for the well wishes NT fam I’ll make sure to update as she gives me info. One thing I did get from her is that most of the staff and inmates have it at these facilities since they are basically on top of each other.

it’s bad in nys Prison so that’s why they’re letting so many people out and not just in ny other states also

china and Iran let a lot of people out of their Prisonsor made them Disappear

That’s crazy. Do you know how maybe they got it? We’re they shut ins or did were they regularly around other people?

He works as an air conditioning tech in Las Vegas so it’s possible he got sick on the job. However, his girlfriend works as a teacher assistant in a elementary school. My cousin hasn’t seen his kids in 3 weeks (divorce/custody) and says that his kids aren’t sick. Maybe his gf had it first since she’s around so many children at work. Who knows really.

I wanted to check in give a quick update on my mom:

I posted last week about my mom being in the hospital. It happened pretty abruptly amongst this chaos. She is still there and actually still in ICU on a ventilator but today should be the last day. The first couple days were kinda nuts but she started making a turn for the better the other night.

For anyone with a parent or loved one in the hospital right now I share your pain. My moms been sedated since Thursday but literally not being able to speak to or see your loved one might be one of the hardest things I've ever gone through emotionally. I have to imagine seeing a loved even when in a coma is or not well is easier than that person going to a place and then just going dark. You even start to feel guilty for calling the nurses so much because you know their busy with other ****.

Anyways 2 test in my mom still negative (probably one of the only uplifting news in 2 weeks), but the docs can't explain her pneumonia. They've even a 3rd test out now. When I asked the docs about why the repeat testing they said the virus is so new science is still sensitivity testing impact.

Lastly, if you know a person suffering stay away from the thread. While this is easily thread of the year (it's kinda a ****ty year), this **** will not help. I saw those freezer trucks pull up to hospitals and freaked out. I spent days just avoiding this **** to keep sane.

Oh and tons of people reached out. Yo I love NT. Been here a long time that love goes a long way man. #DIEFORTHEHIVE.

Keep us posted when you can and you’re up for it
where all rooting for your mom

Fellas, I just got some great news! My cousin is out of the hospital and doing much better. He said that they gave him some pills that made him feel instantly better, like night and day difference. Said that he had to sign consent papers before taking the pills because they have the chance to give you a heart attack if your body doesn’t take well to them. He felt like there was a ton of weight on his chest causing him to breath very little so he thought he was going to die, had no hesitation to sign the paperwork. It was almost an instant reaction and was breathing almost to normal capacity with all the other flu symptoms disappearing too. They kept him under 24hr watch before finally letting him go. I’m so happy to hear of his recovery, it’s truly a miracle and the family is super grateful to God that he’s still here with us.

I wonder what the pills are

What the bigger impact? The amount of people not commuting and going out or the fewer number of planes flying?

there must be a surplus of jet fuel

I saw (in my car waiting for green light) Baskin' Robbins open sign turned on. Not sure if they are open or just left the light on. It is warm for a few days but I doubt they are considered an essential business lol

Oh you better believe it's essential
You just can't eat inside
You gotta take that cone to go

FAF6E2D6-FF85-4D2E-B25A-0157F8848685.jpeg

I saw (in my car waiting for green light) Baskin' Robbins open sign turned on. Not sure if they are open or just left the light on. It is warm for a few days but I doubt they are considered an essential business lol

one of the Baskin Robins by my house always leaves the open sign on after they’ve closed.

I have another Baskin Robins by my house that has a drive thru that is still open though

one of the Baskin Robins by my house always leaves the open sign on after they’ve closed.

I have another Baskin Robins by my house that has a drive thru that is still open though

Geez man how many baskin robins are by your house? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom