Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Once the weather starts to get nice it’s gonna be impossible to force folks to stay inside
Especially here in Chicago where we only get like 2-3 months of actually nice weather
And forget about wearing a mask
It already sucks wearing it now
Imagine wearing it in the summer it’s gonna be brutal

Yeah that's what I'm nervous about here in NY. People seeing the weather warm up (consistently) and feel like they need to be outside in droves.

i think we are on the same page. those are exactly my points when people think/imply China should have more or similar #s as the US or the European countries that have been hit the hardest.

China's low numbers, and why people think the reports are underestimated has nothing to do with the total population of China.

*WHITE HOUSE IN EARLY STAGES OF PLANNING TO REOPEN ECONOMY
*TRUMP TEAM PREPS PLANS TO REOPEN ECONOMY THAT DEPEND ON TESTING
*PLANS DEPEND ON TESTING MORE AMERICANS THAN HAS BEEN POSSIBLE
*POSSIBLE PLATEAU IN NEW YORK REVIVING WHITE HOUSE OPTIMISM

$$$Xi$$$ = $$$Trump$$$

Someone I used to work with, on Facebook really posted something about firing Fauci... man I can’t with these idiot Trump supporters.

Yeah, let’s fire the one guy who has any idea what he’s talking about. The unintelligence in these people shows more and more everyday.

you´re not missing a punchline, but what you might have missed is that automation is inevitable.

how either of us feel about it irrelevant to the profit potential involved.

everything companies like McDonald´s and WalMart have done for YEARS now demonstrates they have no desire to have human employees who are compensated fairly...this seems like an ideal chance to try that out.

I colored outside the lines a bit with that comment, but that´s basically the Ancient Greece model.

with people´s basic needs met, they´re free to do things like measure the size of Earth with sticks and daylight.

shouts to the homie Eratosthenes.

so yeah, you looked at the words I typed but idk if you read what I said.

don´t let my little jokeyjoke distract you from the fact that most people´s jobs are out in the next 15 years.

I agree with your points about automation becoming inevitable, but I disagree that the result should be to pay these "non-essential" laborers to sit home and twerk. I'll step back and say that the whole reason automation has become inevitable in the first place is because of the fact that we are already attempting to cheat the basic principles of economics by inflating the minimum wage beyond what the market determines an entry level job is "worth." The attempt is noble in that we want to pay people a decent wage that they can live on, but all it really ends up doing is cause the rest of wages to go up as well, and in turn cause inflation that puts goods and services further out of reach for those on minimum wage anyway. At some point companies realize that they are paying people more than it's worth and they cut hours/overtime, and eventually replace them with automation. This is the whole reason that I think UBI won't end up helping people, but rather set the new poverty line higher and have no real net effect. It sure sounds good in principle when you're campaigning for office and telling people you're going to give them free money and healthcare, but the devil's in the details and those details are what really matters, IMHO...

Someone I used to work with, on Facebook really posted something about firing Fauci... man I can’t with these idiot Trump supporters.

Yeah, let’s fire the one guy who has any idea what he’s talking about. The unintelligence in these people shows more and more everyday.
It's cult mentality at this point. They'll believe anything "he" or a follower says and will drink poison punch if told to.

*WHITE HOUSE IN EARLY STAGES OF PLANNING TO REOPEN ECONOMY
*TRUMP TEAM PREPS PLANS TO REOPEN ECONOMY THAT DEPEND ON TESTING
*PLANS DEPEND ON TESTING MORE AMERICANS THAN HAS BEEN POSSIBLE
*POSSIBLE PLATEAU IN NEW YORK REVIVING WHITE HOUSE OPTIMISM

$$$Xi$$$ = $$$Trump$$$

This man really trying to put us in the greatest depression we've ever seen. The game isn't to literally be the "best" you *** clown.

I agree with your points about automation becoming inevitable, but I disagree that the result should be to pay these "non-essential" laborers to sit home and twerk. I'll step back and say that the whole reason automation has become inevitable in the first place is because of the fact that we are already attempting to cheat the basic principles of economics by inflating the minimum wage beyond what the market determines an entry level job is "worth." The attempt is noble in that we want to pay people a decent wage that they can live on, but all it really ends up doing is cause the rest of wages to go up as well, and in turn cause inflation that puts goods and services further out of reach for those on minimum wage anyway. At some point companies realize that they are paying people more than it's worth and they cut hours/overtime, and eventually replace them with automation. This is the whole reason that I think UBI won't end up helping people, but rather set the new poverty line higher and have no real net effect. It sure sounds good in principle when you're campaigning for office and telling people you're going to give them free money and healthcare, but the devil's in the details and those details are what really matters, IMHO...
Automation is not something new. We forget that jobs to machine have caused a funnel to somewhere else. that is what happened in the ford factories in of ford.

seems like people are afraid of the free market, even though that is their sole solemn belief. change is inevitable and that is what all markets offer.

higher income will cause higher prices on goods but if the government is offering the same rate change, then it is in a more stable progression.

1v0qv7a5wfr41.jpg

Veterans Hospitals to clinical healthcare staff:
“ Can’t call out sick, need a Doctors note if you do, and if you’re sick from Covid.....you didn’t get it here.”

Sounds Chinese

Veterans Hospitals to clinical healthcare staff:
“ Can’t call out sick, need a Doctors note if you do, and if you’re sick from Covid.....you didn’t get it here.”

Sounds Chinese
thats some bull****
they are doing that so that don't have to pay the workers who got sick from it and making them use their sick days or vacation time

same thing is happening here. my friend works for a big hospital here and she said there are like 30 employees who are positive with covid.
the hospital isn't taking responsibility for them and saying they got it from the community and not from work.
my friend said everyone at work knows its BS because in the beginning of all this madness they told their workers to not wear a mask with every patient because they didn't want to cause panic. :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom