Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
B8C71B82-4DEE-49C3-8DBD-E8B18257C67E.jpeg

"That being said, about 25% of patients receiving it have severe side effects, including multiple-organ dysfunction syndrome, septic shock, acute kidney injury and low blood pressure. Another 23% demonstrated evidence of liver damage on lab tests. "

"That being said, about 25% of patients receiving it have severe side effects, including multiple-organ dysfunction syndrome, septic shock, acute kidney injury and low blood pressure. Another 23% demonstrated evidence of liver damage on lab tests. "

yeah that was definitely sketchy, at best.

Septic shock, Acute kidney injury

Enough said. Dont believe in the hype just yet. Pt would have to be under serious monitoring when taking Remdisivir.

Put it this way, the drug we have now for treatment of Influenza is Oseltamivir (Tamiflu). That only decreases progression of flu like symptoms by ~5 days and in ~60% of patients. It flies off the shelves during flu season for all ages.

If they can get those #s in any of these trials without serious side effects, that's your golden ticket.

This is what I take daily:
Nature's Bounty Vitamin C with Zinc Supplement, Supports Immune Health, 60mg, 60 Tablets
Amazon product ASIN B00V4CSJMY
Been tough to come by lately, but I just caught a restock the other day and ordered 2 bottles

I recommend using Care/Of. It's a mail-in vitamin thing that (for me at least) is cheaper than buying all the damn bottles separately. You take a little quiz and it suggests stuff for you, and you can add and remove supplements. They come in a tall cardboard box with personalized packets and little facts and riddles on them. It's kinda cute.

You can look up the BuzzFeed promo code for half off your first month, as well.

Time to bring manufacturing back Home.

China 'not allowing US companies to ship COVID-19 test kits' to states

https://mol.im/a/8227749

This is the result of the US seizing masks legally being shipped from America to Germany/France. If you refuse to export supplies from your country to another, why would any other country choose to send us ****?

What if there really is a grand conspiracy of population control...and enough people haven't died...so pressure is being put on the fake government to expose more people?? Because it's common sense that opening too soon is a bad idea and will most assuredly lead to more spreading....unless....unless that's the goal....
Our government seems to be the only one in the world at the moment that does not Apply common sense to this pandemic

This is the result of the US seizing masks legally being shipped from America to Germany/France. If you refuse to export supplies from your country to another, why would any other country choose to send us ****?

lol correct me if im wrong, i feel like every move China has done to US is tit for tat but for sum reason, people only blame China

Enough said. Dont believe in the hype just yet. Pt would have to be under serious monitoring when taking Remdisivir.

Put it this way, the drug we have now for treatment of Influenza is Oseltamivir (Tamiflu). That only decreases progression of flu like symptoms by ~5 days and in ~60% of patients. It flies off the shelves during flu season for all ages.

If they can get those #s in any of these trials without serious side effects, that's your golden ticket.
Wasn’t there a Japanese antiviral that was showing promise early on?

While I appreciate your great concern for the Chinese government to prohibit selective mask exports, I’m sure the CCP doesn’t care happened to Germany and France. Or in your hatred to blame America first you glossed over the ppe price gouging, substandard ppe exports to Europe and wholesale buying and shipping back to Mainland masks from other countries before the Virus uncontrollably spread.
Read the original article and understand because the ppe made by the US companies were of better quality. Get a clue before trying to argue Moral Equivalency by defending the Commie Government.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-suppliers-FOUR-TIMES-normal-price-masks.html

https://www.latimes.com/world-natio...upply-world-coronavirus-fight-quality-control

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sks-coronavirus-supplies-donated-Beijing.html

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ch...t-of-supplies-to-fight-coronavirus-2020-04-16

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-2billion-masks-peak-coronavirus-crisis.html

lol correct me if im wrong, i feel like every move China has done to US is tit for tat but for sum reason, people only blame China

Are you seriously defending the total actions of the Chinese Communist Government during this entire time? Pretty sure a whole Island off their shores would disagree. But you must be a True Chinese Patriot compared to rest of us.

anigif_enhanced-8776-1414087829-1.gif

While I appreciate your great concern for the Chinese government to prohibit selective mask exports, I’m sure the CCP doesn’t care happened to Germany and France. Or in your hatred to blame America first you glossed over the ppe price gouging, substandard ppe exports to Europe and wholesale buying and shipping back to Mainland masks from other countries before the Virus uncontrollably spread.
Read the original article and understand because the ppe made by the US companies were of better quality. Get a clue before trying to argue Moral Equivalency by defending the Commie Government.

Who said I was defending China or concerned with them? My statement was that we seized PPE that was LEGALLY purchased by other nations. ALLIED nations who were also in a pandemic reached out to a manufacturer of PPE and as the masks were already out of US territory, we seized it away and angered nations who paid for that equipment with a timeline on protecting their people.

Nobody owes us ****. You said it yourself that we need to bring manufacturing back to the US and because greedy corporations would rather save money than to employ Americans In their own nation while their pockets get fat, you want those Chinese laborers to bust their *** so American "owned" companies can bring that equipment to the US when convenient.

You're bundling corrupt Chinese government with Chinese workforce who, if they're working in a factory making masks, are definitely poor as ****. and you want to be mad that the country who's poor people our companies are exploiting for cheap labor won't give us the masks? How about you fire all those laborers and give those jobs to some of the 22 million unemployed Americans?

Walking down SF street..dude in front of me bout ten yards in a mask ( I'm in a mask, mind you), cuts in front of me..about 6-7 yards up so I walk slightly to the left so we create our own path. His reaction, "Dude, I'm not the china man you're looking for, stop judging me, i'm not the china man you're looking for".... okay....? I mean...man I'm just trying to create my social distance. He walks by and says.."unreal man.... I'm not the guy you're looking for".. I hate to be that guy..but man was wearing patagonia, nice boots, well shaven, not the end of the world but found it pretty odd

Back
Top Bottom