Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
i got the 3m n95 mask and while it fully protects my face i cant breathe... so now i got the cloth face masks now i can breathe better but it feels loose when i wear it... i just copped two bandanas from amazon and waiting for those to come in... call me ignorant but i rather wear that cuz it looks better lol

i got the 3m n95 mask and while it fully protects my face i cant breathe... so now i got the cloth face masks now i can breathe better but it feels loose when i wear it... i just copped two bandanas from amazon and waiting for those to come in... call me ignorant but i rather wear that cuz it looks better lol
Well you can wear whatever you want but the fact that you can't breathe in the n95 means you got a good seal and it's the right fit for you. I'd be worried if you can breathe in it. Means you've worn it too much, it's not sealing well anymore and it's time to get it replaced.

So much for social distancing here in SoCal. My peoples are playing soccer right now, damn near in the dark :lol: :smh:
DC4137BC-A789-438C-9E10-B9C5FA7DDA14.jpeg

Well you can wear whatever you want but the fact that you can't breathe in the n95 means you got a good seal and it's the right fit for you. I'd be worried if you can breathe in it. Means you've worn it too much, it's not sealing well anymore and it's time to get it replaced.

while it makes sense and i agree with you... its hard to function... i really cant breathe whether its through my mouth or nose...it might be safe for me but im really uncomfortable with it...

while it makes sense and i agree with you... its hard to function... i really cant breathe whether its through my mouth or nose...it might be safe for me but im really uncomfortable with it...
I feel you.

I don't like wearing n95s either.

When I wear it at work I feel like I'm only operating at 80 % because I feel like I'm not breathing well.

I don't dare take that mask off though.

If I were you, I'd do what I can not to be put in situations where I got to use the n95..just try to stay at home unless necessary

Last edited:
Folks now double another mask over the n95 + a splash guard.
You could have a panic from the heat alone.

real life, I hate even wearing a bs cloth mask all time every time, so I see what you´re saying.

still, maybe drop those n95s you don´t want in your mailbox with a note, postman would probably love that.

Got this salon shop in DLTLA, Neilhule, that’s been serving clients nonstop. Today, I see them boarding up the windows so pedestrians can’t see them working at the salon. Buncha Karens and beckys can’t get their **** together

I kinda want to get a cheap motorcycle helmet to wear. Pretend i’m that jerk, Viper from Road Rage that I hated so much.
That Sega Genesis reference. If I could rep you multiple times...I would 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Edit: I got one of these a while back when I wanted to do a Mad Max pt 1 Halloween costume. Got the leather jacket, boots, helmet but never found leather pants :lol:
1588403035002.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom