Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...ed-boat-request-was-a-failed-attempt-at-humor

:lol:

typical double standard dem
if trump trys to make a joke, it's not a joke
if a dem doesn't try to make a joke, it's a joke
that's the second case in as many days (biden)
Awwwww, poor Trump

We are being so unfair to the corrupt, bigoted piece of human filth whose incompetence is leading to tens of thousands more unnecessary deaths.

The same dude that is currently making wild accusations about a media personality he doesn't like killing his employee, while the former husband of said dead employee begs him to stop it.

Yeah, poor Trump :rolleyes

Last edited:
ui606p9d4b151.jpg

Louisiana Department of Health warns about Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C)
Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C) is a condition where different body parts can become inflamed, including the heart, lungs, kidneys, brain, skin, eyes or gastrointestinal organs. The cause of MIS-C is unknown but many children with this condition had the virus that causes COVID-19 or had been exposed to someone with COVID-19. In Louisiana, 13 cases and one death of a young person have been reported. To respect the privacy of the young person and their family, the Department of Health will not share additional information about the death at this time.

The CDC defines a case as MIS-C when:

• The patient is under the age of 21, with a fever, laboratory evidence of inflammation, and severe illness involving more than two organs that requires hospitalization; AND
  • No other plausible diagnoses; AND
  • Positive COVID-19 test, or exposure to a confirmed case, within the four weeks prior to the onset of symptoms.
Among the 13 cases in Louisiana:

• The age range is 0-19 years old.
  • The median age is 11 years old.
  • 6 of the patients are female and 7 are male.
  • 4 are currently hospitalized and 8 have been discharged.
  • In terms of race, 7 are African American, 3 are white and 3 fit in the other category.
  • In terms of ethnicity, 2 are Hispanic and 11 are non-Hispanic.The Louisiana Department of Health will update information on MIS-C each Monday on its coronavirus webpage.

Here is what the article states about national and regional numbers:

“Pneumonia kills about 50,000 people each year in the U.S., according to the CDC.
This year, at least 89,555 deaths have been attributed nationwide to pneumonia between February and mid-May.
It tends to follow a typical flu season, coming on in December and peaking in January and February before declining in March to April.
But preliminary CDC data from this year show pneumonia deaths steadily climbed in March to peak in April, mirroring the trend line for deaths linked to the coronavirus outbreak.
Surrounding states are also seeing death counts several times greater than normal:
Indiana: 1,832 COVID-19 deaths; 2,149 pneumonia deaths (five-year average: 384)
Illinois: 4,856 COVID-19 deaths; 3,986 pneumonia deaths (five-year average: 782)
Tennessee: 336 COVID-19 deaths; 1,704 pneumonia deaths (five-year average: 611)
Ohio: 1,969 COVID-19 deaths; 2,327 pneumonia deaths (five-year average: 820)
Virginia: 1,208 COVID-19 deaths; 1,394 pneumonia deaths (five-year average: 451)
West Virginia: 72 COVID-19 deaths; 438 pneumonia deaths (five-year average: 117)”

Man. Am I the only one who doesn't know how to comprehend what's being put out there?? Re-opening is making cases surge, re-opening and no surges. Numbers down but it's because of the day of the week....sheesh.

Same. It's hard to determine what is what. When a "surge" is reported, how accurate is it? Is it because there were tests pending? What is the average number of people being tested?

Cnn just announced we’re officially over 100k deaths in the U.S. smh

The country that brought this plague to the world will never be held or take responsibility.

It's a shame all these people where still alive and breathing in the first 2 months of this so horrible year and are now gone.

Was it worth $1200.00 ?
If my math is correct is each person only worth $1.20
or is that 12 cents per person
Im sure people are worth more than that ?

i'm not trying to make light of this terrible situation but i would like to know

I'm curious how much this government thinks each life is worth.

Math has never been on strong point.

If I'm wrong can someone please correct me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom