Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
lufh76hf0b351.png

am I the only one sick of wearing these freaking masks
I know i shouldn’t but I feel like going without one next time I go out and I haven't got a haircut since late February and that's getting to me also

I ordered some clippers and will be giving myself a hair cut for the first time in my life once I get it will probably be horrible but I got to get rid of this mop off the top of my head for the summer
I don't trust going to the barber when they open up in nyc

I also feel like going back to smoking pot but I haven't given in just yet

I know I’m being selfish since there are so many people in the US still getting sick and passing away from the virus

plus hundreds of thousand now living life differently then they did before who survived

but I’m Slowly staring to lose it
I haven't really been going out of my apt since march only to see what's been looted in Soho this past week that's the long trip I took since the first week of march besides the damn supermarket bank and buying freaking supplies for this crap that's been an expense

Plus I cant get a good night's rest in almost 3 months unless I take a sleeping pill called Quetiapine its some strong shi that's for bipolar disorder and depression
I'm a very light sleeper

I never did hard drugs besides this and now I need it evey night to get some sleep
I would take it occasionally in the past but not the way I've been taking it since march.
I didnt any sleep tonight and only got 5 hours of sleep during the day since i didnt pop a pill last night

thanks CCP for screwing up the lives of people all over the world with your lies and b.s. propaganda

Sorry for the rant guys just needed to vent and I hope I don't get worse

Last edited:

Thank you for posting this! Now I wonder how the eventual “winner” will be selected because I remember a recent post saying the US had selected its final 5 that the government was putting funding toward. With so much valuable work being done, I’d hate to see the first to market be selected and others that could be more effective be defunded. At the same time, I’m hoping all this research leads to other important scientific discoveries like vaccines/cures for other common ailments.

There's gonna be a couple of pharmaceutical companies that will be successful.

Keeping a very close eye on Novavax, GlaxoSmithKline, and Sanofi for the 2nd half of 2020. GSK has its hands in numerous efficacious vaccines already.

I’m happy to read that so many Americans express interest in paying a premium for goods made in America:

But like all things, intent is different from reality when you are considering 2 different options and your funds are low. I’ve been trying to find surgical masks to wear to work, but don’t want to buy “made in China”. If anyone has some level 2 or 3 earloop masks made in USA , I’ve got good n95’s I’d trade. It’s just tough wearing them for 8+ hours in an office setting.

Thank you for posting this! Now I wonder how the eventual “winner” will be selected because I remember a recent post saying the US had selected its final 5 that the government was putting funding toward. With so much valuable work being done, I’d hate to see the first to market be selected and others that could be more effective be defunded. At the same time, I’m hoping all this research leads to other important scientific discoveries like vaccines/cures for other common ailments.

It was 7 Companies that are part of Warp Speed Vaccine Program...NOVAVAX is part of it and IMHO, they are the frontrunner.

*The 5 that Donny listed are "his" friends.

The lake of ozark party was a week ago. Still too early to say that there's no new infection yet lol

I'm thinking virus must not spread as easily outdoors which is good cuz everybody be outside now
I hope your right but as you said it might be too early.

I also hope New York City is not going to be hit with a whole bunch of cases because of the protesting

Back
Top Bottom