Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
everybody agrees that ALL LIVES MATTER, but why are we opening up the economy when #s are rising & getting worse?

pl94c4tm2j451.png

but can you imagine this in front of a project anywhere in nyc or black owned home in canarsie brooklyn
every black person would be harassed ticketed or taken into central booking

this is real white privilege
everyone here should not get a pass because its in a majority white area of manhattan

They buggin over there. I saw like 4 masks tops in that video smh. Cuomo should just lie and say we ****ed so people will hunker down.

there will be a jump in cases in nys because of the protests and jackasses like these

Anyone been to the dentist during corona? Thinking of going this week for some tooth pain. Say I need to get a procedure done, how are they keeping themselves and me protected?

Anyone been to the dentist during corona? Thinking of going this week for some tooth pain. Say I need to get a procedure done, how are they keeping themselves and me protected?

My sister works at a dentist office in California. They wear masks as well as the plastic cover shields and have a really strict cleaning procedure between patients. I think they are only seeing emergencies too. Nothing is full proof but it seems like they’re doing what they can under the circumstances.

My scheduled check up was postponed, but dentists over here were allowed to reopen and I went in May. My dentist was in mask, shield and gloves, but as she said: "I went skiing in Italy in February, so I already had it." I said: "Oh yeah, I had it, before it was even a thing." Then she said: "You haven't been flossing."

I work in a clinic in the same building as our dental “green zone“ (no COVID-19 suspicious symptoms) and they are being very conservative - they look at you from a distance and basically provide pain relief and antibiotics unless it something that just has to be done - and in that case they almost always just extract the tooth.
As almost everything they do is aerosol generating they can’t do much more safely - for both you and them.
I’m nearly 3 months overdue for my orthodontist appointment - don’t even know when that fairly simple stuff will be happening again.

Had a cleaning last month. Their lobby/waiting room was closed But pretty much business as usual. They’ve always worn masks and gloves pre corona. I want to say she had two masks on, and a shield. So maybe one extra mask compared to pre covid.
There was an extensive pre check list with various yes/no questions. If you say yes to any, they won’t see you. Temperature check upon arrival. But shockingly normal beyond that.

I work in a clinic in the same building as our dental “green zone“ (no COVID-19 suspicious symptoms) and they are being very conservative - they look at you from a distance and basically provide pain relief and antibiotics unless it something that just has to be done - and in that case they almost always just extract the tooth.
As almost everything they do is aerosol generating they can’t do much more safely - for both you and them.
I’m nearly 3 months overdue for my orthodontist appointment - don’t even know when that fairly simple stuff will be happening again.

Been using tylenol to help, I dont need it all the time but I remember them saying I might need a root canal done and I think its time or close to it. Last time I went they gave me some amoxyllin (sp?) so that may be the move again til I can get it done. Eff it might as well get it over with.

Back
Top Bottom