Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
What is everyone’s feeling on getting a tattoo right now?

I’ll probably wait awhile anyway, but I’ve been wanting to get a new one for awhile now.

What is everyone’s feeling on getting a tattoo right now?

I’ll probably wait awhile anyway, but I’ve been wanting to get a new one for awhile now.
Probably pretty safe. You'll only be near the artist who should be wearing a mask anyway.

I've got a dentist appointment next week for a checkup. Was thinking about rescheduling but I have an early morning appointment and will only be near the hygienist and the dentist.

I've been on top of all the research, reports, and statistics out there. I honestly don't think this virus is the boogeyman. It should not be that deadly and devastating nor impossible to contain. It only is that bad here because we completely failed at containing it. We blew it.

The four months of lockdown were a waste. We tried saving the economy and took an economic hit for no reason because we killed the public health as well, so we basically killed two birds with one stone in a bad way. Other countries took the economic hit, but it wasn't in vain. They contained the virus. Talk about incompetent management here.

zoakns27gj751.png

Becoming a millionaire isn't as contagious/easy as getting the rona.

Btw.. I know both.

America is a 3rd world country. Change my mind.

Are you from or live in a developing country?
Or do you just go there on vacation?
How much money do you make?
Those Dollars go far on your visits?
Any struggles eating food or drinking water? Flushing toilet?
Or do you wait for specials at Whole Foods/Trader Joe’s?

Nice rastacap in hipster avatar.

Probably pretty safe. You'll only be near the artist who should be wearing a mask anyway.

I've got a dentist appointment next week for a checkup. Was thinking about rescheduling but I have an early morning appointment and will only be near the hygienist and the dentist.
I haven’t felt comfortable to see the dentist because I feel that although he’s masked up, he’s still all up in his patients mouths... I guess it’s prob ok but I cancelled my appt

Northeast:
have most deaths, killed the most people, traveled and spread the Virus.

OpenWateryBarasinga-size_restricted.gif
NYC is on the upside and the tri-state area on a whole is improving.

We also actually did what we could to slow down the spread instead of opening early and ignoring the science, hence our current condition.

Hypocritical to say to shut out outside states? Very. Do I care? Not really.

NYC is on the upside and the tri-state area on a whole is improving.

We also actually did what we could to slow down the spread instead of opening early and ignoring the science, hence our current condition.

Hypocritical to say to shut out outside states? Very. Do I care? Not really.

Is really frustrating how there was never even basic regional cooperation among nearby states. Just visiting across state lines cause problems. Personally feel nobody gets a pass. Dumb all around.

🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom