Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
If it's a close enough friend, tell him that. If it's just an acquaintance, tell him to secure the bag. If it's just some dude...yeah, let him do him.

Lots of good reasons to express to loved ones as to why they should just get the damn shot without seeming like you're talking down to them.
Definitely a close friend, he was my roommate in college and the best man at my wedding lol.

I feel like I'm a broken record because this wouldn't be the first time that me and our close friend has been talking to him about getting vaccinated. Him and his family getting COVID is still not enough for him to get vaccinated.

At this point I wonder what NZ's long term strategy is here. They should obviously be commended for keeping the virus contained, but how long is this sustainable? I don't know enough about the country to form a fully educated opinion, but I assume their economy relies on tourism to some (large?) degree? As an island nation, they inevitably rely on imports to some (large?) degree? Best case scenario is they wait until all of their citizens are fully vaccinated before accepting some risk, but I'm seeing that so far they've only vaccinated ~20% of their population. I guess it's hard to understand locking a country down over a single case when we see American "leaders" not even willing to allow schools to protect students with mask mandates.

Definitely a close friend, he was my roommate in college and the best man at my wedding lol.

I feel like I'm a broken record because this wouldn't be the first time that me and our close friend has been talking to him about getting vaccinated. Him and his family getting COVID is still not enough for him to get vaccinated.
You and your other friend have no other choice then. It's time...

This is tough because having COVID certainly affords them some protection, if that's part of his reasoning for not getting vaccinated. Although, I've seen studies indicating that people who were previously infected still have 2.5x higher risk of reinfection than those who have been fully vaccinated.

I'm just glad institutions are stepping up and making people chose a side.

wild that this is a private sector thing...Philly mayor other day said something like "if people displayed this level of immaturity in WWII, we'd all be speaking German today."

I think about Playtime is Over type-stuff from then like supply rations and movement limitations and realize I have to share a future with people who would absolutely play flashlight tag on the roof in an air raid.

tell him to put you under his will

So I guess the fake vaccine card business is booming. Really shows the incompotence of governments and health care because we all know these problems were inevitable.

Anti-mask doctor is issuing mask waivers to students... nothing surprises me anymore.

anti… mask… doctor

1629227398383.gif

Back
Top Bottom