Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fozz Fozz I’d tell your buddy that things are happening fast. My state is implementing ‘forced’ vaccines for everyone in close contact medical fields, including hospitals, nursing homes, and prison/juvenile centers. It’s just a matter of time that all biomedical gets pulled into it. So if he wants a job in the same field, it may not matter where he works; it may be forced soon enough.
I guess they’re saying the unvaccinated amount of these workers falls in line with the rest of the population.

rooster rooster does the indoor mask mandate apply for private businesses, bars, and restaurants? My state is implementing an indoor mask mandate for public spaces. I think it’s just the tip Of the iceberg. Public spaces becomes all spaces and then the mask is back for all spaces in or out. I just don’t know how some activities stay open. High contact recreation is a go though? Masks for sporting events coming back (as the athlete)?

if it gets bad enough, I wonder if they’ll be pockets or towns that are 100% vaccinated and they try to have private societies? Just thinking long term.

It’s crazy that some people are just running around thinking the pandemic is over
For me I’m playing defense all the time
I’m not going crazy over doing everything
But at this point I’m taking measures so I don’t get sick period with anything

for me it's as simple as i wanna be able to see my nephew, who is too young to get the vaccine

nothing i'm missing out on is worth anywhere near more to me than that potential risk

It says for all indoor settings but you can take off when eating or drinking at restaurants
So who knows what kind of real mask mandate it’s gonna be
Should be interesting
So I’m thinking more strict for like grocery stores and what not

It says for all indoor settings but you can take off when eating or drinking at restaurants
So who knows what kind of real mask mandate it’s gonna be
Should be interesting
So I’m thinking more strict for like grocery stores and what not

I think it’s going to be too hard to enforce since the CDC made the *no masks are required if you’ve been vaccinated* announcement in late spring. The horse is out of the barn and it’s not going to want to go back in. Because this country is what it is, many will be afraid that violence will break out if you challenge a non-mask wearer.

I remember when restaurants started opening up to indoor eating however many months ago that was and the local hookah bar/restaurant had to hire two absolutely enormous bouncers to try to enforce mask wearing. Of course it’s been packed solid ever since then and *no one* is masked up in there.

Man how stupid can you be
Just doesn’t make any sense

Hmm…the street value of a blank card is $10. The shot is free. The hospital stay can cost you your life. The math seems so simple.

Hmm…the street value of a blank card is $10. The shot is free. The hospital stay can cost you your life. The math seems so simple.

If I’m reading it right
That pharmacist risked everything for $1,250
Guy is looking at some serious prison time
It’s not adding up
There’s got to be more to this story
Pharmacists make good money

If I’m reading it right
That pharmacist risked everything for $1,250
Guy is looking at some serious prison time
It’s not adding up
There’s got to be more to this story
Pharmacists make good money

Bad decision making in the form of greed (among other things) has lead to the downfall of A LOT of people in healthcare. Many were doing great without the illegal activities.

for me it's as simple as i wanna be able to see my nephew, who is too young to get the vaccine

nothing i'm missing out on is worth anywhere near more to me than that potential risk

I’m about to be an uncle and my sister just texted me to get the TDAP vaccine if I want to see her baby.

My girl and I were joking if anti-vax people were in our position they would get TDAP but still not get the COVID vaccine.

You cut yourself on rusty metal you not getting a tetanus vaccine?

I wonder how many anti-vax people are already vaccinated against other things but for some reason still choose not to get vaccinated against the biggest threat.

People so stupid man :lol:

We need to make up a new name for the vaccine or something and trick these idiots into getting it. Give vaccinated folks a free pass to cop something on SNKRS. I DONT KNOW!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Went to Vegas last weekend. For the most part everyone had on maska inside, but outside was a different story. It was literally millions on the strip and no one was wearing besides a handful. Thats the main reason my wife and I decided to get the shot a month before the trip. I'm all for keeping things open, but we still have to remain vigilant.

I'm in jersey hanging with cousins...first time since pandemic. No one really wears masks outdoors but it was nice to see at least they're enforcing masks indoors and everyone's complying, not making a scene.

I’m about to be an uncle and my sister just texted me to get the TDAP vaccine if I want to see her baby.

My girl and I were joking if anti-vax people were in our position they would get TDAP but still not get the COVID vaccine.

You cut yourself on rusty metal you not getting a tetanus vaccine?

I wonder how many anti-vax people are already vaccinated against other things but for some reason still choose not to get vaccinated against the biggest threat.

People so stupid man :lol:

We need to make up a new name for the vaccine or something and trick these idiots into getting it. Give vaccinated folks a free pass to cop something on SNKRS. I DONT KNOW!

vaccine wasn’t even a question for me, by time I was able there were a ton of guinea pigs

I’m talking my everyday life.. I just don’t need to be certain places or around certain people

biggest positive I take away from this and trump are people are very willing to share their idiocy and I know who no longer needs to be in my life

Dumbest convo I had with a coworker. Know this tho, he’s fully vaxxed.

Him: I’m against vaccine mandates, it’s not right!
Me: I’m not either but they are gonna do what they gotta do. *shrugs*
Him: It’s BS man…next thing you know they’ll set up camps for the unvaccinated!
Me: *side eye* They are not gonna do somethin like that, ppl need to quit sayin this ish!
Him: They will! They are doin this in Australia right now!
Me: Nahhhhh, Where’d you hear this from?!
Him: TikTok
Me: *walks away*

Bruhhhhhh I jus wasted my time. Why you worried if you’re fully vaxxed?! Dumb!

In the same boat as you Fozz Fozz . Gonna tell one of my boys he needs to go get vaccinated. I'm not clinical but I work in healthcare, what some on NT have referred to as a suit. I do work closely with my health system's IPAC team and this **** looks like it's only going to get worse. I'm just going to tell him to do it. I don't plan to have an hour long discussion about it.

edit: IPAC = infection prevention and control

Last edited:
Dumbest convo I had with a coworker. Know this tho, he’s fully vaxxed.

Him: I’m against vaccine mandates, it’s not right!
Me: I’m not either but they are gonna do what they gotta do. *shrugs*
Him: It’s BS man…next thing you know they’ll set up camps for the unvaccinated!
Me: *side eye* They are not gonna do somethin like that, ppl need to quit sayin this ish!
Him: They will! They are doin this in Australia right now!
Me: Nahhhhh, Where’d you hear this from?!
Him: TikTok
Me: *walks away*

Bruhhhhhh I jus wasted my time. Why you worried if you’re fully vaxxed?! Dumb!

But maybe this is what he's referring to, which is using mining camps as quarantine centers instead of using hotels

EDIT: I just found that Australia has a "no jab no pay" policy where citizens aren't eligible for certain government payments if they don't get their children vaccinated, but apparently it will not apply to COVID vaccines (yet).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom