Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My guess is false negative PCR. They are very sensitive, but not 100%. Is your friend symptomatic?
Not anymore. Never fever but allergy like symptoms but not for 3 days. So another thing…when he initially tested the home test came back immediately positive. The second test it took a while for the second line to come in and it was very faint. I assumed it was residuals or something. I don’t really know how that works

Not anymore. Never fever but allergy like symptoms but not for 3 days. So another thing…when he initially tested the home test came back immediately positive. The second test it took a while for the second line to come in and it was very faint. I assumed it was residuals or something. I don’t really know how that works

It's certainly possible that your friend is still positive, but if it's been 5+ days and at least 24 hours with no symptoms and PCR negative they are not likely to infect others if they are wearing a quality snug fitting mask. All depends on their risk tolerance and work/life situation whether they should exit isolation. Nearly everyone else wouldn't even bother testing again and would resume life as normal once asymptomatic.

museum of natural history was PACKED! some masks. lady got all up over my son so i asked him real loud “kaleb, you smell something stink?” and he turned and gave her a dirty look and walked away.
A936D3B9-5624-4B53-9C06-92D48B120783.jpeg

Grandma tested positive and started on Paxlovid. She’s got some cardiac related risk factors and ~90 y/o, but 4x vax and Pax got her feeling ok so far.

Hope she has speedy recovery. Is Paxlovid prescribed by her PCP? I am curious if most PCP will start prescribing that.

Welp, my parents and I caught covid because my dumb *** renter didn’t mask up and coughed all over the damn house. Been coughing and congested, felt super weak on Monday which was day 2. Thankful to be vaxxed and boosted.

Welp, my parents and I caught covid because my dumb *** renter didn’t mask up and coughed all over the damn house. Been coughing and congested, felt super weak on Monday which was day 2. Thankful to be vaxxed and boosted.

Just to be clear, you're talking about someone who is renting a room in your house and shares common areas with you and your parents? Damn man, I hope you all have a speedy recovery with no issues. Try to get your parents on Paxlovid ASAP. You too, if your doc will prescribe it. HMU if you need any advice or assistance.

Hope she has speedy recovery. Is Paxlovid prescribed by her PCP? I am curious if most PCP will start prescribing that.
My brother tested positive at an urgent care and they prescribed him Pax. Younger than me, healthy and worked with the public throughout the pandemic, pre and post vaccination. Figured he was Teflon at this point.

Blake P Blake P Yeah, he uses the kitchen which is right by my room unfortunately. I’m hoping so too. My mom can’t get paxlovid because of her irregular heartbeat and my dad’s PCP won’t prescribe it, not sure why when he’s diabetic. Thanks man, will do! I’ve just been taking Airborne (gummies), Mucinex, Vitamin D and Tumeric.

My parents tested positive after a wedding last Saturday. First time for both of them

My mom started showing symptoms Tuesday and was symptom free by Friday. My dad started Thursday and just about back to normal as of today

They are early 60s and in relatively good health but lucky/thankful they had such mild cases

Blake P Blake P Yeah, he uses the kitchen which is right by my room unfortunately. I’m hoping so too. My mom can’t get paxlovid because of her irregular heartbeat and my dad’s PCP won’t prescribe it, not sure why when he’s diabetic. Thanks man, will do! I’ve just been taking Airborne (gummies), Mucinex, Vitamin D and Tumeric.

Your dad should definitely be on Pax, IMHO. FWIW, my 90 y/o diabetic grandma who has had a heart valve transplant is already feeling back to normal within just a few days of being on Paxlovid.
Which Mucinex do you take? The only one I F with is Mucinex DM. That stuff is magic, in my experience. Hopefully you've already been on vitamin D prior to infection because it takes some time for it to really build in your system.

Blake P Blake P I’m going to ask him to ask his PCP again. I got the Mucinex FastMax and luckily I’ve taken Vitamin C, D, Tumeric, and Sambucol Elderberry almost everyday prior to the infection.

Blake P Blake P I’m going to ask him to ask his PCP again. I got the Mucinex FastMax and luckily I’ve taken Vitamin C, D, Tumeric, and Sambucol Elderberry almost everyday prior to the infection.
Sambucol Elderberry = vitamin C and zinc, right? We recently switched brands. If you shop COSTCO, they have Nature's Way Sambucus gummies in bulk (much cheaper per serving than buying those tiny bottles of Sambucol at Target) with a similar nutrition profile, IIRC.

museum of natural history was PACKED! some masks. lady got all up over my son so i asked him real loud “kaleb, you smell something stink?” and he turned and gave her a dirty look and walked away.
A936D3B9-5624-4B53-9C06-92D48B120783.jpeg
BEAUTIFUL response. Part 2 to da story is Kaleb said, "Dad is that da smell Unc aepps20 aepps20 said comes from libs?" stuntman mike stuntman mike says, "YES son it is."

Sambucol Elderberry = vitamin C and zinc, right? We recently switched brands. If you shop COSTCO, they have Nature's Way Sambucus gummies in bulk (much cheaper per serving than buying those tiny bottles of Sambucol at Target) with a similar nutrition profile, IIRC.

Right on, thanks man! Going to grab that the next time I go on a Costco run.

Damn covid. I canceled my 24hr fitness a few months ago. Been edging to get back man. Now with cases surging again, doesn’t look good.

Zainjal26 Zainjal26 Haha only thing to look forward to :nerd: One of my good friends is a huge Celtics fan and after I’m negative, we’re going to let the pettiness start. Going to drive a few blocks and pull up in front of each other’s house “Warriors/Celtics in FO!”:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom