HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Those are dope. I'm pretty sure the rhytons were made to get trashed. No matter how much I've tried to clean them, the dirt doesn't move.

These ones are pre-dirtied (if that's a word/term). Fire in person and this way I can trash them and not have to worry about cleaning them.

Random question, but does anyone here have Rimowa luggage? How have they held up? Debating between aluminum or polycarbonate. Hearing conflicting things about which is more durable.

Random question, but does anyone here have Rimowa luggage? How have they held up? Debating between aluminum or polycarbonate. Hearing conflicting things about which is more durable.
I have a couple and they got dents and other stuff but otherwise pretty good to me for the past 6 years. I just bought another one.
Also when i went to bangkok the lock wouldn’t open . I thank God my hotel was across the street from a rimowa Store. That thing happens a lot supposedly.

My first foray into the world of "dad" sneakers:

B6BF2A38-2456-4896-BDB3-8FBDE85812BC.jpeg

Those are nice . I was waiting to see them in person before I ordered them . I got a few of the other rythons
CA6008EA-E607-4962-9558-79E99DC3AAD5.jpeg

These should be on the way as well

381AAB69-76B3-455B-A301-7106CCC49835.png

I have the white pair with the GUCCI and the green/red bars under. For some reason they dont look good to me if the base color is black.

just copped these (FBCC Valedictorian VV1 "Blink" w/ gitd soles)...
Screenshot_20181009-092516_Instagram.jpg

to compliment these (FBCC Valedictorian VV1 "Veg Tan")...
PicsArt_11-01-01.01.33.jpg

this shoe and company was created by a young black dude. he's on it. i have all types of "high-end" kicks like gucci and louboutin and i can honestly say, as far as quality, none of that stuff can touch these!

Yeah those shoes don't belong in this thread. Just cause he tells you he uses premium materials doesn't mean Its comparable to luxury brands.

I'm fimilair with his clothing line and most of that is lower quality work / materials. It's like bootleg just don stuff.

Who makes nice hoodies now?
I currently only have a thom browne among my nicer none supreme uniqlo hoodies

think many still love john elliott hoodies

i actually like the gucci ones because they're thick and felt substantial

also have cdg play but those are pretty light, i like it but you're paying for the heart

got some givenchy for cheap, the shark teeth one and that ones nice, it's part fleece and part neoprene

returned a balmain hoody and it's probably the most substantial and thick and probably the best out of all the hoodies i've handled, had the most details with the stitching too, color blocking just didn't work for me

just realize i was on a hoody binge the past year, damn :lol: got a navy thom browne too along with a bunch of nikes (bball, tech fleece, box logo, etc...)

and been eye-ing some an acg and slp with a tiny logo on the and some stone islands as well

think many still love john elliott hoodies

i actually like the gucci ones because they're thick and felt substantial

also have cdg play but those are pretty light, i like it but you're paying for the heart

got some givenchy for cheap, the shark teeth one and that ones nice, it's part fleece and part neoprene

returned a balmain hoody and it's probably the most substantial and thick and probably the best out of all the hoodies i've handled, had the most details with the stitching too, color blocking just didn't work for me

just realize i was on a hoody binge the past year, damn :lol: got a navy thom browne too along with a bunch of nikes (bball, tech fleece, box logo, etc...)

and been eye-ing some an acg and slp with a tiny logo on the and some stone islands as well

Warmth wise, nothing has beaten my John Elliott villain hoodie. It's just a bit too warm for me to wear indoors, and I hate how pullovers mess up my hair whenever I take them off, so I don't wear it much. I think the last time I wore it was when I went to Chicago in March; I used it as a layering piece under a bomber jacket when it was 20 degrees outside

Nike Tech Fleece is my favorite overall though. It just looks the sleekest and most modern out of all hoodies

just copped these (FBCC Valedictorian VV1 "Blink" w/ gitd soles)...
Screenshot_20181009-092516_Instagram.jpg

to compliment these (FBCC Valedictorian VV1 "Veg Tan")...
PicsArt_11-01-01.01.33.jpg

this shoe and company was created by a young black dude. he's on it. i have all types of "high-end" kicks like gucci and louboutin and i can honestly say, as far as quality, none of that stuff can touch these!
Shamelessly plugging yourself. The design looks very Kanye inspired.

Warmth wise, nothing has beaten my John Elliott villain hoodie. It's just a bit too warm for me to wear indoors, and I hate how pullovers mess up my hair whenever I take them off, so I don't wear it much. I think the last time I wore it was when I went to Chicago in March; I used it as a layering piece under a bomber jacket when it was 20 degrees outside

Nike Tech Fleece is my favorite overall though. It just looks the sleekest and most modern out of all hoodies

never owns JE hoodies but they do make zip ups too, right?

and yeah nike just has it figured out with tech fleece, very comfortable and fits really well

it's one of those things that i can just bring anywhere and not worry, i've ran and shot around bball in them and then just toss them in the washer afterwards and the next night i'd just chill in it at a bar

Yeah those shoes don't belong in this thread. Just cause he tells you he uses premium materials doesn't mean Its comparable to luxury brands.

I'm fimilair with his clothing line and most of that is lower quality work / materials. It's like bootleg just don stuff.
the worst part is dude buys fake nba shorts as his blanks and then just don's them up

Back
Top Bottom