HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Ugh I’m realtmleaking towards copping a triple S. Need to catch for cheap

3C350617-D58E-4391-8A7C-89356C29C54E.jpeg

Go track runner and don’t look back

how do those fit in comparison toe the triple s and are they as bulky?

Fits very much like an EU shoe, so sizing is the same as my CP and half a size down(7.5 US and I get 40EU)

I tried the Triple S on at one location and they said sizing was the same for both

They are not as bulky and much lighter, still a big shoe though, keep that in mind

I am very happy I went black, but that off white cream cw is insane in person if you can find your size

I tried them with sweats and with my Stone Island nylon pants, pairs great. Will kill with wide trackpants too.

From what they said at Balenciaga, after this initial release, it will be a several month wait again for the next batch but they will be doing more cw's and a women's model next year

Get em JPS JPS

Not a fan of the track shoes in black. Loses a lot of its textures and lines but will save a final judgement til I see them in person.

Grabbing the orange/blue color when they come instore, got that extra disco at the moment so who knows, maybe will grab the black too. :lol:

I am very happy I went black, but that off white cream cw is insane in person if you can find your size

I tried them with sweats and with my Stone Island nylon pants, pairs great. Will kill with wide trackpants too.

From what they said at Balenciaga, after this initial release, it will be a several month wait again for the next batch but they will be doing more cw's and a women's model next year

Get em JPS JPS

i should have the cream and orange colorway next week . after that im waiting on the other colorways , def getting a bred , volt & grey, and a blue colorway for the next batch .

Back
Top Bottom