HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I don’t even need the thickness (pause).
Im just looking for something nice . I have that fog pacsun hoodie and its pretty nice for pacsun. Leaning towards stone island would have bought the grey pull over thom browne if i didnt buy their chinos i dont wanna od on thom.

moncler makes nice hoodies too but i think if you get a different color of the thom browne it'll be alright

got the B22s

dior b22 3.jpg

dior b22 7.jpg

really? most of the ones I've handled in store felt nice and warm, most moncler items i've held (never owned) seemed good quality but it could differ to those whose had to live with it

nothing we don't already know considering these companies ships in a hundreds of millions of pairs annually but it is funny that despite luxury sneakers not being a threat they are riding the hype by releasing all these chunky and dad sneakers these days

Adidas CEO Kasper Rørsted Says High-End Brands Are No Threat to the Athletic Sneaker Market

Everyone is trying to claim their stake in the thriving sneaker marketplace right now. But according to Adidas CEO Kasper Rørsted, there’s only one retail category that poses a threat to the athletic giants.

And its not high fashion.

“The high end and luxury brands are a minuscule part of the market. Take Gucci or Versace or something like that, their market share — and I mean this respectfully — is so small it’s irrelevant,” Rørsted said in an exclusive sit down with FN today.

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F10%2Fadidas-ceo-luxury-sneakers-Kasper-Rorsted-1-1.jpg

i want trueblues for that price too... i don't think that cw is part of the permanent collection anymore though

i always get email from amuze on my junk folder and never opens them

i think they are similar to gilt?

i always get email from amuze on my junk folder and never opens them

i think they are similar to gilt?

Somewhat. The site really cater to women. Every now and then, you’ll catch a great deal but you have to be on top of it.

Back
Top Bottom