HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

giphy.gif

thinking about grabbing a bag for the lady any private sales on saint laurent at the moment?

i believe ysl.com is still having a 30% off sale

that birkin-lookin bag is part of it last i noticed

SSENSE and Barney's seem to have different waist sizes for the FOG track pants, SSENSE shows the small as a 32 but Barney's has the medium as the 32, any other site for reference?

I tend to lean with ssense when it comes to measurements over mode sites. Try to check the exact measurements & match with a pair of pants you already have that are also on there.

Idk if I can ever go back to paying full price for high end stuff again like 90% of it gets marked down.

i do the same and most do here too

i only buy at retail for items i really, really want and something i need at the very moment or items/brands i know won't go on sale for a while or at all

like the dior b22s, i paid retail because i didn't think it would go on sale or if its even going to be available in the bred cw next season

some random sizes might go on sale somewhere in the US but chances of me catching that might be slim to none

gucci hoodies, they're back on the hype train and the brand is always excluded on discounts and sales outside of the wacky pieces so i know i had to pay retail for those too

there are items ive managed to hold off from buying like the cloudbursts, it didnt really fly off the shelves but i am barely seeing a hint of it going on sale and the breds ive only seen at a discount on amuze and even then i didnt pull the trigger

I lean more towards the taste and opinions of da posters in here so ima ask y’all.

Am I crazy to pay resale for the Nike x FoG 1?

Thanks for the advice.

Also, I was finally able to get the OW hoodie I wanted via ssense sale. I usually wait u til it’s too late so this szn I jumped.

No the fear of god nike are fire. I would’ve had zero problem paying retail for them.

Resale is also another story but I caught myself paying resale for the union Jordan 1 black toes & I wouldn’t for any off whites.

I’d prolly drop 7-8 on the fear of god nikes

not crazy to pay resale to a point, paying $1k+ might be teetering that fine line but to some its really nothing and the norm (i noticed how crazy its gotten when reading some ow post regarding paying 5x-10x the retail for some of those shoes like its to be expected)

personally though, i dont pay anything over retail on anything these days, there's just nothing out there that i want bad enough to do so

i guess im just at a point where if i miss out, i miss out and on to the next one

i also do not buy that many limited shoes either, i enter the raffles or try at the snkrs app but thats the extent of my effort to try and get them

like when i had the chance to go for the fog release via snkr pass, i really just wanted to see how the whole process was and was willing to drive 20m-30m in la traffic for it but it was more out of curiosity

concords was the only shoe that i might have put more effort into getting a pair but im happy to get a pair via snkrs with little effort, i was back in bed after 5min or so

Yes I def lean towards your stance.

I’m def not in a place to cop hella stuff willy nilly

I treat myself once in awhile. Basically I’m also opening up my private practice in Feb so those random purchases are bout to go 100-0 real quick. The Air FoG 1 would be a last hurrah lol

JPS JPS I say now's the time, especially if you're a big a stan as i know you are!! Lol.
But do it bro; it'll only go up from here imo.
I'm not in it solely on principle. I don't putout that kinda bread on fake leather and nylon or whatever. You get my point .

Here’s the one thing I’ll say about the FoG 1s: that zipper seems surprisingly cheap and even wearing it once made me worried I would break it. I love the look of the shoe, and honestly if it was part of FoGs main line I don’t think any of us in this thread would blink at someone paying $700-800. So as a last hurrah, I think it’s worth it (although I think I prefer the bone colorway over the black that just released personally).

Reactions: JPS
6E5AD156-5CC6-4217-B7B3-CCDBEFF6FFB5.jpeg

Got a hoodie in . Was on the way to the shooting range so don’t mind the glock .

But I did get something cool as a gift
2820FE82-D6C5-475E-95AB-91F238646D1E.jpeg
4454D2EE-1FF7-4043-B428-7FCC6933B108.jpeg
A141D614-CB4D-4A2C-B59F-0A52FE272A0A.jpeg
649CB94E-14EA-4097-9650-CD43F8377FAC.jpeg

Some Gucci playing cards .
that's so dope man. they really take care of their loyal customers.

i gotta step my game up. respeck bro.

Have any other guns?

Yep
135E337A-1043-4FA2-AEB9-0B0395A93898.jpeg
E202D9F3-69AA-4DEC-B59F-F54C18463D6D.jpeg
85B3C72B-408D-4701-9205-99BA9A3148F3.jpeg
42356430-EAEE-4D29-A651-7B38A47054D5.jpeg

Some other stuff in storage and in my other homes and whips

that's so dope man. they really take care of their loyal customers.

i gotta step my game up. respeck bro.

Yep , but it the least they could do after spending 140 since April in there . They pulled up my profile in atl to exchange something and I was like damn . Def slowing down next year lol

$140k since April... Damn. Good work, man.
I don’t recall seeing you pick up any Gucci denim. What’s your go to denim?

I’ve been wearing Hedi SLP, Acne, and John Elliot but looking to try new brands.

Also, is that note from Gucci Chicago?
You in Chicago?

Back
Top Bottom