HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

They shot too much at follies for me I might go to magic Monday. Ima check out rose bar but yeah south side def needs one .

Anyway to keep the thread going went to ivory day shift and now at icebox bout to get a bust down .

79659E8A-B691-4869-8D51-B36D6416D34B.jpeg

Ran into dolph and he liked the pants and boots combo lol

Those boots are everything.

Hope you holla at Icebox Will. He’s an NT legend (mrsnuggles).

Sup guys!

any suggestion on a decent backpack to travel with and use everyday with my 15" macbook laptop etc?

Been looking at the regular SLP ones and a couple of others but open to suggestions! something on sale would be unreal - theres a givenchy one on ssense that I may pull the trigger on if anything comes up - looking to spend like 1k

Slp is a nope my zipper always breaks
My friend has the same bag and the strap is like seprating in to tiny strands and ****

Last edited:
its going to keep down til it reaches 75% iirc (maybe even 80%?) but it depends on the brand and stock size

as for bag, i use Y3 backpack on my trips out of the country, they feel more rugged and durable and got them on sale (~$200) so getting them messed up becomes less of a concern

anyone have experience with the acne oliver leather jacket? know someone selling a medium for $500, wondering about fit and quality

I’m salty, just found out those Dior B22 sneakers in the black/blue color way was on sale in Nordstrom

I just realized them diors look just like the 700 v2s :smh:

Tempted to cop bred or Olympic color but that stack plus type crazy

Back
Top Bottom