HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Went to my local Bottega boutique and copped the boots. They are amazing. And even better at 50% off. Sending the CPs' back to Barneys..they were .5 too small anyway and i actually like the look of these esp with the zippers on the insides

BV has always shown me great service. Bottled water, not pushy, not arrogant..give you the time you need... Always nice people and personable SA's.

IMG_4223.JPG

IMG_4227.JPG

QUESTION-

What do you guys use to protect your suede boots? Waterproofing and scotchguard? or something else?

share your process please..def dont want these to get ruined

hows the sizing?

hows the sizing?

i went with a 42 ...i dont even try to associate my US TTS which is 10.5 because had I ordered that size i would have been greatly mistaken lol

they fit very snug on my foot at first and then after an hour or so they felt much much better, even at the end of the day when our feet are the most swollen (technically)

I wear a LV 9 and i think my SL10H's are 10.5s ..they came from Barneys so I just ordered my TTS . does this help ?

Yah I think so.

You're a 43.5 in SL10H and a 42 in BV?

I know the chelseas fit big that's why I am curious.

Yah I think so.

You're a 43.5 in SL10H and a 42 in BV?

I know the chelseas fit big that's why I am curious.

Yes those sizes are correct..

One thing I learned was if you order online you can return.. in-store is exchanges/store credit according to the reciept ( although SA said final sale..) hmm

LMK if I can be of any more help.. happy to

wanted these Balenciagas from the Dessert Hills Outlets, it was around $250 I think but my size was gone, just really dug that dipped sole
IMG_1971.JPG

IMG_1972.JPG

avant garde

:lol:

but they're holding out on the pleateds, they can't saturate the market with it like the arenas

I think the bottom just wears out, it's not paint, it's dipped in liquid rubber like flex seal or plastidip

like the CCP excapet Balenciaga actually cleans up the bottom a bit
ec41068fa5eddaa5f7fb3a9abf26475a.jpg

706369f3dd9bb9d0ce9ad462f1fd4067.jpg

:lol:

just regular sneakers and those excess rubber will wear out (or just cut them yourself) and it wears like in the end
4puIZtm.jpg

question anyone see any black upper white sole CP achilles go on sale anywhere?

My dearest friends of 10+ years!

Can you please help me with a legit check I'm about to purchase!

Attachments

• slp1.jpg
    slp1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 18
  • slp2.jpg
    slp2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 14
  • slp3.jpg
    slp3.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 15
  • slp5.jpg
    slp5.jpg