HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I'd love to know where these resellers get their NOS from. The forest green teddy, for example, was impossible to find when it came out but recently all the big online resellers are posting them for sale (that's where I got mine from). I know a lot of them get stuff from the outlets but this doesn't really make sense to me.

23632221_1885132154860538_4275663262836014249_o.jpg

its crazy but just like any business, it's who you know

how much discount do they usually sell those for?

I can't imagine them moving fast at retail

I paid $1,450 for mine. I think the new "wave" are going for like 1,300 GBP which is closer to $1,700.

Both pairs of CP's came in. the blush/pink ones or whatever they're called are beautiful. But I felt like I got them dirty just by touching them lol.

Will wait for the BV Corbys to come in to make a decision

Beautiful like I mentioned esp wh the new sole on the Chelsea's. That is, until they turn black lol. Wish they had a sole that didn't tarnish.
IMG_4170.JPG

IMG_4180.JPG

Teddy came in. Went with the 50. 48 would not have worked for me. I can barely get my arms in this one with anything more than a thin sweater. Shoulders fit as expected but a bit wide in the midsection. I’m leaning towards keeping it.

25ps17o.jpg

What coat size do you normally wear in US? How tall and weight?

Both pairs of CP's came in. the blush/pink ones or whatever they're called are beautiful. But I felt like I got them dirty just by touching them lol.

Will wait for the BV Corbys to come in to make a decision

Beautiful like I mentioned esp wh the new sole on the Chelsea's. That is, until they turn black lol. Wish they had a sole that didn't tarnish.
IMG_4170.JPG

IMG_4180.JPG
Denim check...

Bless you man!

I wear a Large. I’m a 44L in coats.

I'd say 50 would work best, only 50 I have is the older gray one from a few years ago with the black stripes. I actually loaned it to a friend and haven't gotten it back yet, lol. He keeps asking me to come pick it up and I tell him to deliver.

Also yes, those green teddy's are pretty old by now. I believe the 2015 style had a green collar . Both are grail though.

saint-laurent-gray-teddy-jacket-product-1-22307303-3-229633032-normal.jpeg

50 might be too small for you, especially if you plan to wear a hoody underneath. Teddys fit strange (boxy, yet cropped) so it's best to try one on if you can. And by far the best deals to be had are in the Saint Laurent buy/sell/trade group on FB.

Word just got a notification this morning. Damn the green teddy is growing on me too. I hate you guys lol

What's the length of the Teddy? I'd really love to get into the Teddy game, but I don't believe my height will allow it. I'd need it to be at least 29 inches.

its suppose to be cropped but plenty of nba players has pulled it off

Thanks. I saw a picture of DeMarcus Cousins wearing one & he just looked weird. Might be because the sleeves were short on him.

Yeah I think a lot of NBA players don't pull off the jacket.

Just looks like they through money at their stylist is all.

Stephen-Currys-Intagram-Saint-Laurent-Tan-Suede-Chelsea-Boots.jpg

Jordan-clarkson-demarcus-cousins-saint-laurent-teddy-varsity-jacket.jpg

I believe he has the sleeves a little pulled up, most of them do that maybe because it is short and pulling it up allows them to wear it :lol: I think John Walls teddys has really short arms, maybe he sizes down too much

sleeves on Demarcus looks fine in this one though
Demarcus-Cousins-Instagram-2017-02-07_L3VPM21aR2JNbFFmM2lSYzMzUnBZb3hoWFhVZz0vMTY3eDA6ODM0eDEwMDAvNjQweDAvZTc1MjFkYWEtNTdiZi00MGQ5LTlmZTUtNzM2YjM1NjhhNTQ3

Amiri apparently since a lot of them wear it.

But I believe Balmain does has 36/38 inseam? Regular Diors has 36 inseam for maximum denim stack and probably gets longer the bigger the size gets.

Forest green Teddy is dope... Agreed it isn't worth retail at all, got mine at $1600 also but it is hands down the best varsity, and I know I will get my monies worth. I'm 6'2 235 and went with a 58 for reference, like to wear thick hoodies under etc, 56 could have worked out as well but didn't want to play it close. I'd grab another in the $1500 range.

Back
Top Bottom