HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Mr Porter has free next day shipping for today only. I went ahead and order a pair of SLP black knee rips off Mr. Porter EU website today. With free shipping from EU i was ablre to cop for under 300

What's a good online spot to sell a pair of Margiela Sneakers other than eBay?

Grailed comes to mind but had no idea they need you to have a Paypal business account now??

Thanks for the additional pics & info. The 2nd picture of DeMarcus doesn't look bad at all. It looks like I'd probably need a 58 or 60 (SL sizing), which I don't see anywhere online.

As to the jeans question, I'm close to 6'9 & wear a 34 inseam. I usually wear RRL in denim with the exception of a pair of black JE I own.

Last edited:
yah that's tough, you're on the other end of the spectrum

I had to get the 42 at SSense because I don't really see it at that size often, 44s usually the smallest I see and most stores only carry a 46 and up

42 may have been too cropped though :lol: despite SSense measurement being the same lenth-wise on a 42 and 44

Denim check...
Nudies

Went to my local Bottega boutique and copped the boots. They are amazing. And even better at 50% off. Sending the CPs' back to Barneys..they were .5 too small anyway and i actually like the look of these esp with the zippers on the insides

BV has always shown me great service. Bottled water, not pushy, not arrogant..give you the time you need... Always nice people and personable SA's.

IMG_4223.JPG

IMG_4227.JPG

QUESTION-

What do you guys use to protect your suede boots? Waterproofing and scotchguard? or something else?

share your process please..def dont want these to get ruined

Last edited:
Nudies

Went to my local Bottega boutique and copped the boots. They are amazing. And even better at 50% off. Sending the CPs' back to Barneys..they were .5 too small anyway and i actually like the look of these esp with the zippers on the insides

BV has always shown me great service. Bottled water, not pushy, not arrogant..give you the time you need... Always nice people and personable SA's.

IMG_4223.JPG

IMG_4227.JPG

QUESTION-

What do you guys use to protect your suede boots? Waterproofing and scotchguard? or something else?

How much did these come til with the discount?

How much did these come til with the discount?
450 with CA tax

edit - and to think i paid almost $400 for one of the Off White pairs (shady seller cancelled my order) oh well.. money saved ...its amazing to see how hype and branding colored my vision.. Truthfully I still kind of want a few of the OW's ..This makes me appreciate the craftsmanship of the BV and the LVs I bought recently.... they just cant compare to shoes made in china...nor should they now that I think about it. just different

Last edited:
Teddy came in. Went with the 50. 48 would not have worked for me. I can barely get my arms in this one with anything more than a thin sweater. Shoulders fit as expected but a bit wide in the midsection. I’m leaning towards keeping it.

25ps17o.jpg
Looks good! Im a little bit taller and wear large in jackets usually.. would you suggest a 52?

Looks good! Im a little bit taller and wear large in jackets usually.. would you suggest a 52?
Like others said if possible you should really try it on. I would have like my sleeves to be a tad shorter but there’s no way I would have been able to fit the arms and shoulders.

Nudies

IMG_4223.JPG

IMG_4227.JPG

QUESTION-

I knew you’d like them. Did you buy them from Terrance at Bh?

I just use whatever waterproofing I pick up. All the same to me. Just spray them with two coats really quickly and let them dry if I have the time, sometimes I don’t even bother. I haven’t had any shoes stain or really get messed up. I actually got thrown into a pool with my Corbys on during the summer time. No waterproofing at all. Still exactly the same as before lol. (After drying of course)

I knew you’d like them. Did you buy them from Terrance at Bh?

I just use whatever waterproofing I pick up. All the same to me. Just spray them with two coats really quickly and let them dry if I have the time, sometimes I don’t even bother. I haven’t had any shoes stain or really get messed up. I actually got thrown into a pool with my Corbys on during the summer time. No waterproofing at all. Still exactly the same as before lol. (After drying of course)

Thx man, i do.. they are beautiful .. i actually got them from the CM store down here... I'll pick up some more waterproofing.. all i have is scotchguard and idk how waterproof it is..

Congrats on the boots. I use nothing cause I hate every spray they make. I don't trust it. I just use a horse hair brush and which, so far, has taken every single water droplet that has ever landed on my boots. Suede is way more durable then they make it out to be.

Congrats on the boots. I use nothing cause I hate every spray they make. I don't trust it. I just use a horse hair brush and which, so far, has taken every single water droplet that has ever landed on my boots. Suede is way more durable then they make it out to be.

Thank you.. sorry all for the questions., hate to be "that guy"

Much apprech!

Back
Top Bottom