HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

^ Not that great in person. Colour is a bit underwhelming in person.

IMG_0143.JPG

Still looks amazing

Hendrix years back i shopped on bluefly, product looked legit, and years later I ended up seeing some horrid reviews, so idk

Bluefly use to be :pimp::pimp: but that was in 08 /09 :lol: they was 100 % legit back then

SL10H full size down or half sz down

I’m gonna start my own designer brand these brands just not bringing it like the 80s and 90s most stuff that comes out is wack or mediocre I lived through the times when brands were bringing the heat footwear is rarely up to par these days the designs are trash :smokin

Bluefly use to be :pimp::pimp: but that was in 08 /09 :lol: they was 100 % legit back then

SL10H full size down or half sz down
Haven’t bought anything from Bluefly is years, but last week I purchased a pair of Dior Homme jeans from there. I didn’t think twice because I knew they were legit back in the day :smh:

Got these items in between this week and last. The jacket is Sandro and jeans are obviously SLP. The jacket is amazing! Quality is fantastic. Really wanted the SLP shearling aviator jacket but this jacket will do. Really happy with it. As for the jeans, needed a pair of black denim so I picked those up on sale.

IMG_1488_zpscopgqz85.jpg~original.jpg
FullSizeR_zpsctzeflud.jpg~original.jpg

fit pic

IMG_1872_zps1asxabtt.jpg~original.jpg

Got these items in between this week and last. The jacket is Sandro and jeans are obviously SLP. The jacket is amazing! Quality is fantastic. Really wanted the SLP shearling aviator jacket but this jacket will do. Really happy with it. As for the jeans, needed a pair of black denim so I picked those up on sale.

IMG_1488_zpscopgqz85.jpg~original.jpg
FullSizeR_zpsctzeflud.jpg~original.jpg

fit pic

IMG_1872_zps1asxabtt.jpg~original.jpg
Jacket is fire. I've actually been trying to decide between that Sandro one & this one from rag & bone.

NMN516X_mu.jpg

Get the Sandro
Yes, get the Sandro
Probably will...I've only been hesitant because it's faux shearling, and wasn't sure how it'd look in person compared to real shearling. The only other similar jacket I've found is by AMI & I have no clue how their quality is. Been trying to step my outerwear game up lately, just got the SLP peacoat so a shearling, topcoat & the teddy are next on my list.

AdWtC3W.jpg

Hate to admit it but I really like these PacSun FOG trousers. I got same size as my JE Escobar. They are very skinny though, so if you don’t have chicken legs like I do they probably won’t work for you. Material is as expected from PacSun but overall I’m happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom