HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I'm floored, FLOORED .. We did xmas early (with my family and close friends) since my wife and I are going back East to celebrate with her side of the family .. so instead of us schleping gifts back and forth so we did them today...... she blessed me with the camel colored Corbys ughhhh... i was like " babe i cant accept this"... there was no negotiating with this lol (it all comes out of the same accounts anyways) but dam..i am so glad to have these... 8)

Ironic cause i was just asking today if the other boots would ever go on sale lol :D

chucks
raf detroit runners 2.jpg

Second Try
wOEEV5E
How's the sizing on the Gucci loafers? I've purchased/returned 3 pairs of the princetown already trying to find the correct size. I've heard the slip ons run small but the other styles run large.

How's the sizing on the Gucci loafers? I've purchased/returned 3 pairs of the princetown already trying to find the correct size. I've heard the slip ons run small but the other styles run large.

Well i have 4 loafers from them now. The “ harder “ leather ones im a 8 and the “softer” leather ones aka the ones were you can step on the leather and wear it as a slipper im an 8.5. For reference im a size 10.5 Nike and 42 on CPS

Well i have 4 loafers from them now. The “ harder “ leather ones im a 8 and the “softer” leather ones aka the ones were you can step on the leather and wear it as a slipper im an 8.5. For reference im a size 10.5 Nike and 42 on CPS
Thanks! That helps a lot, I'm also usually a 10.5.

don't wait around on Teddys or anything. cop if you like, Ssense sale items usually go quick. Especially Teddys

Quick question yall if I wear US11.5 in Nikes and adidas, 43 on Balenciaga Arenas and BV Chelseas, and 44 on other EU brands, should I go for a UK/Gucci 10 (US11) Gucci Pursuit '72 Slides?

TIA

Back
Top Bottom