HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

EF6059EC-36D4-41E5-AE4F-1ED881ECC374.jpeg
speaking of FOG, Millitary boots came in finally. Thanks RFX for the headsup!

I picked up the black pair with the white bottom. Love them!

Not sure if I should pick up the black leather SLP Jodhpur for $630 or the Chelsea for $580. Are those good prices or should I wait? I feel like the Chelsea would be more versatile or am I wrong?

Chelsea for the simple fact that they're easier to put on. Jodhpurs are a b**** to put on, to the point that I don't think I've worn my pair in months.

Not sure if I should pick up the black leather SLP Jodhpur for $630 or the Chelsea for $580. Are those good prices or should I wait? I feel like the Chelsea would be more versatile or am I wrong?

Where are you looking? Black leather jodhpurs are $564 on ssense if you're in the US

Edit: Nvm, only in sz40. They had another leather jodhpur option for me in New Zealand that had more sizes and was listed at $488

Been thinking about another pair of BV boots.. (got some DS trade bait thankfully)

Do you think these will go on sale like the corbys ?

I bought the corbys and love them.. i really want a solid camel color and these are really nice especially since they dont have a rubber sole that will eventually turn black (comfort is sacrificed i assume)

link to shoe
https://www.bottegaveneta.com/us/boots-and-ankle-boots_cod11367511ln.html

11381917JO_16_rp.jpg

Last edited:
Been thinking about another pair of BV boots.. (got some DS trade bait thankfully)

Do you think these will go on sale like the corbys ?

I bought the corbys and love them.. i really want a solid camel color and these are really nice especially since they dont have a rubber sole that will eventually turn black (comfort is sacrificed i assume)

link to shoe
https://www.bottegaveneta.com/us/boots-and-ankle-boots_cod11367511ln.html

11381917JO_16_rp.jpg

i don't like the shape and look of this type of boot at all this the type of stuff designers throw at people for high prices these are not fly

Jodhpurs are better. Chelsea's are too ordinary.

Chelsea for the simple fact that they're easier to put on. Jodhpurs are a b**** to put on, to the point that I don't think I've worn my pair in months.

Seriously? I have no issues putting them on. Takes about 10 seconds.

jodhs literally take an extra 30 seconds to put on
something is wrong with you if you are struggling that much

I have wide feet and for whatever reason, Jodhpurs take infinitely more time to put on than Wyatts.

We all know the kind of Jodhpur enthusiast you are Adamdraps Adamdraps . I agree with flyknitlvr flyknitlvr :lol:

Haha I can't argue that

I have wide feet and for whatever reason, Jodhpurs take infinitely more time to put on than Wyatts.

I have wide feet as well. I'll admit sometimes the two side "flaps" get in my way and have to force my foot in . I wear mine often so maybe I'm more used to putting them on though.

Pick Ups
Thom Browne Jacket
UK3aKEo.jpg

Hella Cropped
Off White CP's
de86j8N.jpg

Gucci Loafers with the tassels
2LtH8IF.jpg

Thom Browne Sunnies
Rm9Ay5w.jpg

Also Copped Some acne jeans and a JW Anderson jacket dunno if those fit in the thread

My dad's bag since i asked help in this thread
wOEEV5E.jpg

I'm in a bad mood. I returned a nice SL Teddy and got a wild looking Valentino jacket just because it was 500 less :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom