HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

sold off some stuff at 2nd st so will pick up one more pair of trousers

deciding between the FOG pants in iridescent or some Rick cargos

are you guys familiar with duties and fees?

thinking of ordering something from this site coltorti through Lyst, that comes out to roughly 1250 but don’t know if/how much i’ll get hit with in taxes and duties

is there any way to calculate that?

i think you may have asked me that but was distracted with answering the other questions :lol:

but there is usually a cap and anything below that cap usually do not incur fees but anything over it incurs 3%-4% iirc and that is why when i order outside the US, i always ask for them to declare the value to be lower

you'd have to look it up but I believe the went up from $200 to $800 but that was a few years ago and it might have gone higher now

i believe they even have a section now for internet purchases, you can probably google it for more details

their measurements pretty spot on so id go by that but i do think its closer to tts than slp but it is also meant to wear baggier and billowy and cropped

are you guys familiar with duties and fees?

thinking of ordering something from this site coltorti through Lyst, that comes out to roughly 1250 but don’t know if/how much i’ll get hit with in taxes and duties

is there any way to calculate that?

Just go all the way through the checkout process, you should see the total before you pay.

saks got $50 off every $200 purchase with the code Cyber19sf + 16% cashback via ebates

these suede wyatts are 40% of at $567, minus $100 with the code (minus $150 if you can add something to push it to $600) and that brings it down to $467, sign up for shoprunner for free 2-day shipping and then get ~$75 in cashback via ebates pretty much makes the boots cost less than $400

1575310071814.png

Just go all the way through the checkout process, you should see the total before you pay.

i am not sure all international stores does it these days but macthes has been doing for a while now, they'll charge you with duties up front so you dont have to worry about it and it wont get held at customs but theres also an option to not pay the fees up front if you want to risk it (theres a chance it wont get held and you might not get charged)

RO cargos > ... if you can fit into them

and I really shouldnt tempt myself but anyone seen these margeial future on sale anywhere in black leather, maybe even white? ive only seen the iridescent cw

1575313530129.png

1575313566451.png

are those from boutiques? always see those type of posts on ig but i am never sure if they're legit

monogam probably isnt included but im hoping at least the one with the alyx roller coaster lock goes on a discount

RO cargos > ... if you can fit into them

and I really shouldnt tempt myself but anyone seen these margeial future on sale anywhere in black leather, maybe even white? ive only seen the iridescent cw

1575313530129.png

1575313566451.png
what size? the lows were in my wishlist on matchesfashion in black leather

42 and yeah i checked matches after i posted and closest they got is a 43

mrp got them too at 30% of fbut 42 is gone also and one pair left for the wht leathers

all the sizes i needed for the creatch sold out for me damn

i want some cool cargos, already have black stone island ones

saks got $50 off every $200 purchase with the code Cyber19sf + 16% cashback via ebates

these suede wyatts are 40% of at $567, minus $100 with the code (minus $150 if you can add something to push it to $600) and that brings it down to $467, sign up for shoprunner for free 2-day shipping and then get ~$75 in cashback via ebates pretty much makes the boots cost less than $400

1575310071814.png
if it had my size, lol

all the sizes i needed for the creatch sold out for me damn

i want some cool cargos, already have black stone island ones

ssense should still have some cargos in fsr at ~30% off

dior has a nice one i sort of want, next time your at nordstrom topanga check them out in person, they should have a pair there somewhere

acronyms always got nice techwear cargos but price is steep and off-white usually makes a couple per season and i know peepz hating on amiri right now but they have some decent ones if you can find them at a good price, which is pretty plausible from what it looks like

julius has a nice looking one for this season for that futuristic post apocalyptic athleisure look

john elliott a good option too or rhude

Idk why but I was able to snag a pair of Cretch cargos from matches for $450ish 6 months ago. Retail was around $500 and I had 15% off. I want the grey pair too.

any brands you guys suggest when it comes to basic ****? I know John Elliot has the university ls tee that i been eyeing on but i cant swallow pocketing out $80 a pop for that.. is that the price to pay for premium quality?

I also need basic plain sweatshirts and hoodies that fits good.. i have uniqlo and the fit isnt the best..

Yeah there’s a pair of the Rhude cargos at thewebster in the sale section

was thinking of getting those

will be nice to have the Webster at the Beverly center in Jan rfx45 rfx45

Back
Top Bottom