HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

1575776972373.jpeg

I like this jacket. Anything on the back?

sale season pick ups, probably done for the year pertaining this thread, still got to get my hands on a pair of XIs next week

shoes 3.jpg

slp
caribeener.jpg

gucci - gucci
scarf 1.jpg

prada
puffer 1.jpg

puffer deet 1.jpg

slp - slp - prada - prada - prada
shoes 1.jpg

bal - lv - slp - prada - ow - ow - jexnike - jexnike
shoes 2.jpg

everyone getting lv and i did too but went a different route, got the one ive been wanting for a while now, my size is the biggest they make lucky enough and got the gitd tracks as well (finally)
bal1.jpg

lv1.jpg

Love. LOVE! These mfs!
Though i've seen nothing but some lolli-looking Asian girls out here rocking those.

love them too, might cop another pair if another cw interest me, i think there's also a chanel sneaker in the same vein but i cant remember or find pics of it, probably gon' be difficult to track down though

and i swore i was done then saw this slp at 50% and ready to pull out my wallet but kept scrolling down and good thing i saw the back :lol:
1575914629658.png
1575914641355.png

love them too, might cop another pair if another cw interest me, i think there's also a chanel sneaker in the same vein but i cant remember or find pics of it, probably gon' be difficult to track down though
Coming to think of it, it reminds me of those Rick Owens x Adidas lows that were popular some years back. Forgot the name. Perfect compliment for that streetwear phase.

Last edited:

and i swore i was done then saw this slp at 50% and ready to pull out my wallet but kept scrolling down and good thing i saw the back :lol:
1575914629658.png
1575914641355.png
Lol that would have to be 90% off to consider

dmn, just when i thought i was out... then you pull me right in, gon’ have to inquire about those but is that how that dude make sales? ig story and you send you cc info and hope you get a tracking#? :lol: not sure id trust anyone to give him my cc and the. just cross my fingers

thats a great black friday season.
how much were the black jods?

~$400 at the outlets, cabazon, might be the best price ive seen on them

Back
Top Bottom