HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

yeah type in Disney in the Gucci search bar and it’ll pop up . There’s a track suit as well

its funny, i got all those images online at gucci.com and just checked now again and they took them down, even that hoody was just listed with the other hoodies and its not there anymore

gucci be lurking nt?

its funny, i got all those images online at gucci.com and just checked now again and they took them down, even that hoody was just listed with the other hoodies and its not there anymore

gucci be lurking nt?
More than likely lol

BAFF4F7E-16AB-4F6A-AD22-691E688A0B90.jpeg

870704AE-C11B-46E2-81D4-770621D47167.jpeg

might of lied on last purchase . Might get this puffer coat before Jan.
I see you changed your mind from about a month ago :lol: :smokin

dmn, just when i thought i was out... then you pull me right in, gon’ have to inquire about those but is that how that dude make sales? ig story and you send you cc info and hope you get a tracking#? :lol: not sure id trust anyone to give him my cc and the. just cross my fingers

~$400 at the outlets, cabazon, might be the best price ive seen on them

Called and they have my size, but I hesitated. Wearing my Sigaro ones today to see if I still love them. I'm completely out of space. Gonna need to have realreal come by and take half my ****. Thanks though. So far i've only picked up some YSL denim, Dior B23's and B21's this sale season. Team YSL still going strong in 2019.

IMG_5383.jpg

Called and they have my size, but I hesitated. Wearing my Sigaro ones today to see if I still love them. I'm completely out of space. Gonna need to have realreal come by and take half my ****. Thanks though. So far i've only picked up some YSL denim, Dior B23's and B21's this sale season. Team YSL still going strong in 2019.

IMG_5383.jpg

post here before the real real!

gucci be lurking nt?
Yea was gonna say earlier couldn’t find it :smh:
Interested to see the track suit

NAH!! They put some life back in the B23s with these. Simple but smooth. And the B25 Oblique got some potential would like to see some different c/w
4AA0B0BA-5B30-45A7-B3D1-11AA52177696.jpeg
7516FDD8-8199-463C-8C97-67AE10D994F6.jpeg
C6A58397-72E2-4FF0-B191-2EFC38617BAA.jpeg

Can’t stand neckbeard, guy is the worst.

He’s being so disingenuous in that video too. Prolly so he can get a few pairs for free to rip his customers off.

The funny thing is that air max 97 1 was a collective idea from Ben Baller, Franalations, sk8thegr8. Yet Shawn gets all the credit lol.

Back
Top Bottom