HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Sorry my response was to how cheap the teddy was on barneys
910x386.png.e37b2537f83840549050ad74cfcd41ff.large

Man why nobody told me this wtf!!!

Ask the dude who said he copped yday.

I only noticed because of his post. Everything OOS by then.

Back on topic, LV's new RTW is fire. I usually cringe at their mens clothing when I go in there, but today it genuinely took a fair amount of self-control to not drop at least 5 racks in there :rolleyes

So i just got my pair of Sl/10h from End and noticed a couple of things.Did they recently remove the "Paris" from the boxes and dust bags? Also doesn't say Made in Italy on the inside of the sneaker anymore.

Is there any phone app that will let me transfer ETH or BTC to XRP??

Also, one of my clients got me this for Xmas. Giant City backpack. I was pretty speechless when I saw it. She pretty much set the bar way too high for everyone this year. Don't mind the ****ty chair.

IMG_0870.jpg

how do you like the backpack?

I found most of those high end backpack has stiff and hard to open zippers, you'd think for the price the zippers should glide smoothly

I had to get Y3 instead

how do you like the backpack?

I found most of those high end backpack has stiff and hard to open zippers, you'd think for the price the zippers should glide smoothly

I had to get Y3 instead

It's really big, not in a bad way, but big. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow on the rest. I like it though, seems great. Zippers didn't catch much. I just got it tonight and left it in my office until tomorrow. I was carrying so much stuff to my car and forgot about it.

Regardless, it's probably way better than the Incase bag I've been using for years lol. I'm leaving town for Christmas so I'll be bringing it with me around Hong Kong and can give a great in depth review once I'm back stateside.

awesome, let me know, plus it's free so it's going to be great either way :lol:

my Y3 was my companion through Australia this year, it has very comfortable straps

enjoy your trip!

Back
Top Bottom