HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Nice bag. What sort of work do you do where it's acceptable to show up in a backpack that costs more than the average person's monthly salary?

My bad. I forgot being frugal means being poor in this thread.
tumblr_mgw3zhfx9p1rdhegso1_400.gif

not srs

Like rfx said. Shoprunner got me spoiled. Free 2-day shipping.

Sorry that I rustled jimmies in here, tombout wild $12 shipping.

Love this backpack, do you ever feel like it’s a bit small over your shoulders?
Yeah I can see that. This was an kinda of a impulse buy. My wife & I were in Paris & I decided to go into the store.

I was looking for a bookbag & wanted to see this one. I already had set my mind on getting one from LV.

The SA came out & said this was the last one in stock (might have been the okie doke), the price was MUCH better than here in the States & my wife really liked it, so I went ahead & copped.

I said all that to say I didn't analyze this purchase like I usually do (trying on thoroughly, thinking about it, etc.), if I would have done all that I would have gone with the LV.
Management? Development? Network?

I’m in IT, also.

Dev.

Is there any phone app that will let me transfer ETH or BTC to XRP??

IMG_0870.jpg

Bag is fly. Also I wouldn’t even transfer any coins from my phone and only on a computer but get Binance or Bittrex and they’ll transfer it to XRP. Just did myself on Bittrex.

Does ssense only offer free shipping on orders over $200? $12 shipping is a bit wild.

Ssense ships from Canada. With shipping prices here $12 is very reasonable for express shipping.

Bag is fly. Also I wouldn’t even transfer any coins from my phone and only on a computer but get Binance or Bittrex and they’ll transfer it to XRP. Just did myself on Bittrex.

Been hearing a lot about his recently. What's the best way to buy XRP?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom