HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Got a fit pic of the SLP denim jacket?

Considering picking it up since my Sandro one is getting a pit blowout.
not a good one
my man echau echau prolly got one
WP_20171029_16_33_32_Pro (2).jpg

Last edited:
Picked these up for dirt cheap.

23502ADC-E904-4EDF-BBB9-A647160CB406.jpeg
what do you guys think was the high-end shoe of the year?

what's your favorite pick up in 2017?

Balenciaga Speed Trainers probably gets both my votes

No question it was the Speed Trainers.

I have 2 pairs of Speed Trainers and 2 pairs of the Triple S. I love em all but Speed Trainer is def the high end shoe of the year. Triple S def made the most buzz though but its a love or hate look.

Favorite pickup is def the SSS on the account that I managed to 1. Actually get 2 pairs and 2. Paid less than retail for both.

Got a fit pic of the SLP denim jacket?

Considering picking it up since my Sandro one is getting a pit blowout.

Love the jacket but the sizing is a bit awkward. Ended up giving mine to my bro, but I do wish I had one that fit me. Always try before you buy.

Bought a ton of high-end stuff this year, but my favourite cop of all is my black Gosha x Adidas track pants.

2018 is all about buying crypto, not clothes. Biggest waste of money. See ya'll in 2019.

Comix tees' quality is very evident. Have a few on deck but was able to snag during sale szn.

got the khaki slp chelseas in yesterday and it's really hard to capture how nice the color is, has that green/moss/brown tones, just looks smooth and buttery in person
slp chelsea green 1.jpg

I love how those look in person. Any dark suede SLP chelsea kind of took a back seat to the Sigaro/Tan back in the day. I still think my favorite pair is my black suede pair for it's versatility.

Were those khaki SLP chelseas on for a deep discount rfx45 rfx45 ?

Last edited:
plus SSense won't charge tax so it might be a wash, but if they can price match then you can save a few more $$$ going through SSense

ysl.com still has a sale too but I think SSense is probably the one with the most selection when it comes to sale items for SLP

it seems to fit similar to eh teddy bombers but not as cropped so that means you can probably size down

if its not final sale on SSense, return should be a hassle free (though check first as they change terms of returns at times, especially if you're in the US)
Barneys dropped it to $770 last night, had to cop!!

people were paying $350+ for the Balenciaga dad hats and $450+ for the Givenchys

those LVs will fly off the shelves

Bought a ton of high-end stuff this year, but my favourite cop of all is my black Gosha x Adidas track pants.

2018 is all about buying crypto, not clothes. Biggest waste of money. See ya'll in 2019.

2017 was crypto - it has already gone parabolic. you might squeeze a couple more $$$$ out of it but imo Risk/reward is not in your favor given the huge volatility and swings.

Back
Top Bottom