HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I’m upset Saks cancelled my Balenciaga shirt i got on sale smh. That signature tee was dope. Might just buy a Rhude tee on sale instead

I copped the NASCAR tee for (40% off) at Nordstrom, they only had one tee left in a small.

I usually buy a size Medium in older Rhude Tees for an oversized fit, but I couldn’t pass on the deal and it looks huge on the 6’2 model anyway.

2004C19C-FA21-4D15-8624-EE09B652CF97.jpeg

86F91418-1E1E-4F6B-8E54-7AE747B1A0C6.jpeg

Loading up my wishlist and playing the countdown game now. It’s a game of chicken when ssense sale comes up

Yep. This is the worse sense sale I have ever seen.
I never cop during the initial markdown. With that being said I probably don’t notice the limited offerings bc my wishlist is so specified at this point vs in the past i would just add on as many pieces as oossible

I never cop during the initial markdown. With that being said I probably don’t notice the limited offerings bc my wishlist is so specified at this point vs in the past i would just add on as many pieces as oossible
Me either unless its something that is highly coveted., however, there is nothing worth a damn in this sale.

The SSENSE sale always starts off weak but the sales get better as days/weeks pass.

Only thing is that if you wait too long then that item/size will sell out.

1589284071431.png

1589284113877.png

I've been eyeing this tee every since it dropped, Saks marked it down to $201 so i jumped on it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom