HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Any recomendations for gray sweatpants for under $150 (honestly dont even wanna go over $100.)

I want it on the looser side so no JE recommendations please.

Talentless doesnt have light gray, and I cant find any Essentials in an M-L, SSENSE only has the fleece joints.

Any recomendations for gray sweatpants for under $150 (honestly dont even wanna go over $100.)

I want it on the looser side so no JE recommendations please.

Talentless doesnt have light gray, and I cant find any Essentials in an M-L, SSENSE only has the fleece joints.
size up on JE?

Dont sleep on Talentless btw, they sent me a hoodie and sweatpant set and quality is amazing. They have light gray for women but not mens. Frustrating.

got some alyx basics

FA99D35E-E921-49B9-8D1E-CB219E3FB64B.jpeg

87932FAE-9D50-4B4A-8C1B-925FB400E4AF.jpeg

+ the amiris skels been wanting, should have copped during the finals days of the barneys store

75FC6C95-3CFE-4A1A-83CF-765E41A52E43.jpeg

Maybe Los Angeles Apparel if you want some thicker sweatpants (14 OZ) and they're around $65. I've been meaning to purchase a Hoodie from there as I heard the quality is really good and the materials are nice and thick.

Can anyone else vouch for them?

1588999397857.png

1588999509275.png

1588999618497.png

Nordstrom got any discount codes? Finally found some nice gray sweats (Nike). Only $65 but yeah. :lol:

On another note, they offering curbside pickup (Garden State Plaza). Non-essential businesses open in Jersey already?

Nordstrom got any discount codes? Finally found some nice gray sweats (Nike). Only $65 but yeah. :lol:

On another note, they offering curbside pickup (Garden State Plaza). Non-essential businesses open in Jersey already?

yah lots of states re opening up for curbside pick ups

here in socal its just for smaller businesses but those stores will soon follow in limited capacity

I saw this great polo shirt on Mike Tyson a few months ago . I finally found it in my size and the thing is 775 dollars :wow:.

No thanks

Back
Top Bottom