HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

^ ^ ^

too small, woulda instacopped... also though raf brought 'em back

trying not to get leather or even think about it while its 95 degrees outside but i want these guidis

1588877144129.png

For the skincare fam. I’m posting what I sent a fellow NTer. Remeber this is for my face. Just try out different products and see what works best for you.

Sup bro. I’ll do my best.
My suggestion is to find a cleanser, toner, serum and moisturizer!
This is what I do both at the beginning of the day and at bedtime.

1. I always begin by washing my face with cold water.

2. My daily cleanser is next: Cetaphil. You can cop this at any pharmacy like Walgreens or even Target.

3. Next you pat yourself dry and apply your toner. My current go to is: https://us.innisfree.com/collections/toner/products/gentle-care-for-sensitive-skin-toner

Gently slap this onto your skin. Imagine how someone would pat their face with aftershave.

4. after your toner goes your serum. I currently use:

A little goes along way so don’t lay it thick.

5. I finish with my moisturizer. I rotate two items depending on the time of year

for spring summer I use:

And for fall winter I switch to:

***through out the day you should periodically reapply moisturizer. I also carry this in my fanny pack since I tend to get puffy eye as the day goes on:

again this is optional.

try doing a mask once per week and also cop an exfoliating brush.
If you wanna be extra I recommend copping a jade roller.

honorable mentions:
Moisturizer- https://www.sephora.com/product/water-drench-hyaluronic-cloud-cream-P415701?icid2=products grid:tongue:415701

night time mask I sleep w-

Variety of face mask:

used to cop at Costco and worked great but I think it irritated me too much. Don’t use if acne prone :

try what you like here. My go to is tea tree and avocado.

I must stress that you should drink 1-2 gallons a day and eat well. Also exercise and get outside. be well!

Goddamn at that skincare routine. :lol:

All I use is Kiehls mens facial wash and Kiehls moisturizer. If I run out of Kiehls I just get some Ordinary serums/moisturizer.

I used to mess with Kiehls heavy and the products were great but im sensitive to smells and the scent on most of their stuff is too strong snd lingers all day

I need a good fanny bag

Farfecth has a lot of cross body bags , but I just want something I can wear everyday over my belt

I'm not trying to spend much , I've been watching a lot of Burn Notice and MacGyver . I just need something for survival items
This Might be the wrong thread to ask for a budget friendly option lol

check carryology, they have a good list of slings. This ones one of my favs Lately

I just found a big Y-3 belt bag for a little more than 140 , so I'll see if it goes on sale any further

so many options out there these days, from nike to coach, fjallraven to tumi

if you want something that is somewhat premium and dont care for the brand, this coach seems decent for $90

Back
Top Bottom