HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I'm not gonna lie lmao. One time I got effed over and stupidly ordered a Canada Foose jacket. It came looking like it was filled with 100 year old duck feathers and the fur on the collar looked like a dog with rabies. Sometimes when it's too good to be true...you just got to know lol.

Lol damn tried to cop one too many sale items there :smh:
Canada goose is kinda hard to find on sale, they on that Louis Vuitton treatment. I got lucky and copped my moncler for $450 plus tax a while back. Don't expect to get one that cheap but you never know

It's a cold day to start the year in Houston

IMG_20180101_143617.jpg

Why has Canada goose got so popular in the states all of a sudden

A few years ago when i lived in Boston, all the college kids are out here wearing it..now this past xmas, my little cousin in Boston who is in High School got one.....once it gets to the HS kids, you know its gonna be ruined lol

A few years ago when i lived in Boston, all the college kids are out here wearing it..now this past xmas, my little cousin in Boston who is in High School got one.....once it gets to the HS kids, you know its gonna be ruined lol

Well one reason is because they're actually very warm and high quality parkas. Second, like we discuss a lot in here...pop culture and celebrity influence has a huge impact on what is in trend and what brands people purchase/back. Drake has been collabing with Canada Goose for a long time now and I can easily say that the OVO/Drake influence has been huge for them. Obviously there are people who despise Drake and his music but what they can't do is deny he's one of the top in the game right now in his genre.

It's also one of those things as well when a product is made well and functions well, they'll eventually become ubiquitous and everyone will want one. That's until people start collectively saying, "These are wack now and the brand is played out".

Well one reason is because they're actually very warm and high quality parkas. Second, like we discuss a lot in here...pop culture and celebrity influence has a huge impact on what is in trend and what brands people purchase/back. Drake has been collabing with Canada Goose for a long time now and I can easily say that the OVO/Drake influence has been huge for them. It's one of those things as well when a product is made well and functions well, they'll eventually become ubiquitous and everyone will want one. That's until people start collectively saying, "These are wack now and the brand is played out".

Believe me I hear you on that. When I lived there, I just went wh Northface as i commuted into the city for work. I don’t miss those days.

Well one reason is because they're actually very warm and high quality parkas. Second, like we discuss a lot in here...pop culture and celebrity influence has a huge impact on what is in trend and what brands people purchase/back. Drake has been collabing with Canada Goose for a long time now and I can easily say that the OVO/Drake influence has been huge for them. Obviously there are people who despise Drake and his music but what they can't do is deny he's one of the top in the game right now in his genre.

It's also one of those things as well when a product is made well and functions well, they'll eventually become ubiquitous and everyone will want one. That's until people start collectively saying, "These are wack now and the brand is played out".

Yeah I hear you its just weird it seems like they are dying down here in Canada With Mackage and moose knuckles are taking over.

Stone Island seems to be what the cool kids are wearing these days.

Yeah Stone Island is the next “thing”. I have a hat and a pair of cargos. Nicely made.

I don’t care for Can. Goose branding on the arm.

Stone Island seems to be what the cool kids are wearing these days.
First pick up of 2018 was their cargos it has a nice fit.First purchase from them want to try out their shackets now

Also Tried on the Prada cloud shoes and nope it aint it

i got this Stone Island lightweight jacket last year for close to 70% off and it is of great quality and has a nice fit

stone island lightweight jacket.png

Back
Top Bottom