HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

i got this Stone Island lightweight jacket last year for close to 70% off and it is of great quality and has a nice fit

stone island lightweight jacket.png
I got a similar piece, and it's probably my most often worn outerwear. I'm slim and the Stone Island smalls tend to fit me better than any of the other technical outwear labels.

Nice Ed! Its so cold in NY that I can't wear any of my SLP jackets. Looks like the weather won't be any warmer anytime soon.

Thanks Kev! There's just a few months in the winter and spring in Houston where I can put on more layers. The summer and fall heat and humidity is just too much over here.

rfx45 rfx45 digging that combo!

I have been looking myself but if anyone can find all white lowtop Cp's size 42 in the $300 range let me know

Picked up the olive Teddy for around a grand today. Teddys are really the goat jacket

For recently graduating, I figured I would treat myself to something I've wanted for a while:

tumblr_p20ajzbBZr1qcnm4eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p20ajzbBZr1qcnm4eo2_1280.jpg

Thom Browne Strap Longwing Brogue

Oddly enough I stumbled on a pair that was 50% off, which is rare for TB, so it was a win/win.

all blacks were suppose to be boutique exclusive too but that wasn't the case either

I think Balenciagas going to ride the Triple S and Speed Trainers like the arenas, which I really wouldn't mind doubling up at a discount later on especially the speed trainers

all blacks were suppose to be boutique exclusive too but that wasn't the case either

I think Balenciagas going to ride the Triple S and Speed Trainers like the arenas, which I really wouldn't mind doubling up at a discount later on especially the speed trainers
Lol seen red arenas on sale at bergdorf, boy how times have changed. You used to need to be on a list to be able to touch any arenas :lol:

still need to catch a pair of the navy suede arenas on sale, I missed out on it during the SS17 sale season, it was like 40% off but got too cheap and hoped for even lower :lol:

I don't think I saw those on sale, saw the python ones for cheap and red navy etc. if I stop by these next few days and see it I'll PM you

it was from the SS17 season and I believe the Barneys sale had it around summer time so I am not sure they'll have it this time around but yeah if you see it anywhere please give me a heads up

Anyone have experience with waxed suede? Just got in some waxed suede CP chelseas from the holiday sales. Plan to use them as beaters and wanted to know if the waxing makes them water resistant or waterproof.

Back
Top Bottom