HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

The official ones proceeds are going to his family. Obviously if there are fakes where a person is only making money for themselves, it's getting shot down.
Yeah like 95% of the Kobe tshirts weren't sanctioned.

I had no interest in the item but I wish they would've made more. In my mind more sales equals more money for the family.
100% of da proceeds was going to da GF go fund me.

Got it. Makes total sense. Thank you.

Not designer but super excited about this custom jacket i got made by my guy carlton (https://www.instagram.com/carltonyaito/). It's a puffer (was originally supposed to be for march weather but got super delayed with covid) so not sure when ill wear it but still love how it came out.

1591573062602.png

1591573097389.png

oyobox or just with anything on amazon if you want to just spend those extra hundreds on another pair of sunglasses instead

if you want something custom, bosphprus leathers can make it to to your specifications, they have piqued my interest for a while now as their watch boxes looks great

how do those rhude recess fit again?

hell yeah pair is 30% off and the almost all blk pairs 50% off, smaller sizes only though

im usually a 42 when thats the origin sizing but this one is more US based so i am not sure which to follow

edit: sizing info

I'm a size 11.5-12, however, I've been able to get away with copping a size 11(margiela, common projects, FOG, SLP etc) however, RHUDE wasn't so forgiven.

sounds like its tts, on a smaller end with little wiggle room?

hearing everywhere else to size up

Last edited:
how do those rhude recess fit again?

hell yeah pair is 30% off and the almost all blk pairs 50% off, smaller sizes only though

im usually a 42 when thats the origin sizing but this one is more US based so i am not sure which to follow

edit: sizing info

sounds like its tts, on a smaller end with little wiggle room?

hearing everywhere else to size up

Def size up. Have two pair of Rhude's (V1 high & low) and had to size up from my normal size, the Recesses I've been told to size up as well but don't have a pair of those yet.

Mike I’m telling ya you’d be better of buying some Drkshdw trousers instead

I have creatch cargos and a pair of cropped drkshdw already. I am missing a pair of pod shorts. Something about the gobchang pants though draws me. I men i have two pairs of the FOG track pants and those are kind of out of style too but I love em.

Man blew a cylinder and have to get my pcv and valve cover replaced... the day ssense marks down on the kicks I want smh

Man blew a cylinder and have to get my pcv and valve cover replaced... the day ssense marks down on the kicks I want smh
Was planning on buying stuff too. Then my dog had to get surgery. So that went down the drain.

Back
Top Bottom