HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

went to the outlets this weekend and stopped by NM Last Call

looked around and really found nothing good outside of some decently price Balmain tees in xxxl, didn't even see good shoes outside of dress shoes made for the outlets

was gon' walk out disappointed but relieved til I saw this little rack of shoes at the end of the womens aisle and lo and behold, NM and Bergdorf leftover that had an extra 30%-40% off

and the impulse resulted in...

picks.jpg

went to the outlets this weekend and stopped by NM Last Call

looked around and really found nothing good outside of some decently price Balmain tees in xxxl, didn't even see good shoes outside of dress shoes made for the outlets

was gon' walk out disappointed but relieved til I saw this little rack of shoes at the end of the womens aisle and lo and behold, NM and Bergdorf leftover that had an extra 30%-40% off

and the impulse resulted in...

picks.jpg

Damn your outlet have some dope stuff wtf

not really, it's a handful of leftover sizes, literally one size of each but there are other ones like Off-White lows and some Visvims

Saks Off 5th actually has slightly better selection with Balenciaga, Fendi, Lanvin, etc... but even thats more of an exception than the norm, was talking to a chick there and she said those stock only came a week ago and it was the first time for dudes

^ Nice. How much were the Rafs?

not sure if this is a joke going over my head...?

:lol:

each pair were practically ~70% off

i like those balenciagas and it helps that it's the one with the thicker sole but had it been $250 or more, I probably would have passed

Which location, I’m going to call and see if they have black Visvim in size 11.5-12

Hard go to wrong with a slim, black high-top.

Raf, if you're reading this, re-release the Vandals. Please.

one of my biggest purchase regret was passing on the Raf Vandal in smooth black leather at ~$40% off at Barneys :smh:
Rafsimonsf_w2010sneakersb1.jpg
Raf-Simons-F_W-2010.jpg

Which location, I’m going to call and see if they have black Visvim in size 11.5-12

Camarillo Outlets 805-383-5769

that was the last FBT though but there were that runner-esque with an indian patch on it and those hi-folk

Regret not copping those when they were 70-75% off at Mr p emp sale

RFX, if you actually did pass on those, I don't know how you live with yourself. I'd be relegated to a life of substance abuse to numb the pain.

i wish I could wear long coats once in a while

i tried my best during xmas parties but damn i was sweating bullets

it's gon' be raining this week but it's still like 70 degrees outside

Back
Top Bottom