HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

visvims.jpg

they really should have done more with the shoe, I think I've only seen them make 3 colorways for it

Ramones on sale anywhere? :nerd:

Hey bro , You mentioned that Hong Kong is the best place for watches. I visit HK rather frequently but i don’t really buy watches there. Im flying there again in a couple of weeks with my girl but this time my dad is asking me to look for a patek 5980/1ar for him.Any watch stores I should go to ?

It's the best place due to sheer volume. Literally, there's a boutique on every corner. In terms of finding a particular timepiece or where to buy from, I can't help you out sorry!

Hey bro , You mentioned that Hong Kong is the best place for watches. I visit HK rather frequently but i don’t really buy watches there. Im flying there again in a couple of weeks with my girl but this time my dad is asking me to look for a patek 5980/1ar for him.Any watch stores I should go to ?

None of the dealers will have any sport models when it comes to Rolex or Patek. People are waiting in line for that stuff. Maybe occasionally you'll see a Gold Sub, but a nautilus or aquanaut--forget about it. You gotta go to certain resellers around the area. Check out VIP Station.

Back
Top Bottom