HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

thanks, I didn't even know how much I loved Lanvins but for the next 2-3 weeks, my weekdaypicoftheday post here's gon' be a pair of Lanvins :lol:

depends on the "designer", StyleForum might be the biggest mens clothing forum these days?

everything else might be closed or a ghost town now

though StyleForum mroe often frowns upon branded designers but they do love Saint Laurent

stylezeitgeist if you're more into artisinal or goth ninja brands

Can you guys tell me where are the best places to buy Visvim FBT's? I don't mind used. I'm hoping since Kanye stopped wearing them that the prices are lower these days.

I got a couple pair in a BOGO sale at Xhibition in Cleveland. Other than that or other random boutique/website sales, probably Grailed for used. I don’t know about how robust the fake market is for Visvims though, so you may need to watch out for that.

Can't pull off this color but man they look amazing

12609845_12124610_1000.jpg

Can you guys tell me where are the best places to buy Visvim FBT's? I don't mind used. I'm hoping since Kanye stopped wearing them that the prices are lower these days.
why would kanye wearing them determine the retail price of a sneaker?

Anyone have or used the LV folio cases for the iPhone? Was thinking about getting the Damier folio for my X.

I think maybe a pair of Santiags, Cowboy Boots, and Combat Boots, and I'm done with Saint Laurent footwear.

IMG_20180117_192121.jpg

I'd say you have a fair amount... :lol:

I had about 8-9 pairs of SLP footwear myself but took 6 pairs to Grailed. Only have two chelsea boots and one pair of high top SL17H now.

I think maybe a pair of Santiags, Cowboy Boots, and Combat Boots, and I'm done with Saint Laurent footwear.

IMG_20180117_192121.jpg
nice! i want some santiags and maybe some black calf chelseas and im done
i think i got like 14 pairs or so
still waiting for that collection pic flyknitlvr flyknitlvr

IMG_20180117_192121.jpg

I just need those Anthracite Jods, Combat Boots, and maybe those black suede SL10Hs and I'm good on SLP.

Back
Top Bottom