HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

None of y'all mess with Golden Goose? Not even sure why I've been eyeing a pair.

If anyone knows how sizing works for them lmk. Looking at a pair of superstars

im a 20 something asian chick so thats perfect!

:lol:

but i do dig the running soles

1600350731816.jpeg

Quality/durability is good...no complaints, really like them. The comments though are funny :lol:

To each his/her own... black male by the way...hahaha.

These are the two I have below:

gg1.png

gg2.png
Fire. Idk what it is about them especially the Superstars that I just want.

Quality/durability is good...no complaints, really like them. The comments though are funny :lol:

To each his/her own... black male by the way...hahaha.

These are the two I have below:

gg1.png

gg2.png

First ones are cool, 2nd one? Man.... If I saw those at Nordstrom Rack for $19.99 id still pass and overpay for a burger at Shake Shack instead. :lol:

First ones are cool, 2nd one? Man.... If I saw those at Nordstrom Rack for $19.99 id still pass and overpay for a burger at Shake Shack instead. :lol:

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

Def feel you and to each his/her own. You came through for me with 2 pair of Rhude shoes on a nice discount so if you do see another pair at the Rack def hit me and if I am in NYC we'll hit Shake Shack after. Hahahaha.

Last edited:
:lol: :rofl: :lol:

Def feel you and to each his/her own. You came through for me with 2 pair of Rhude shoes on a nice discount so if you do see another pair at the Rack def hit me and if I am in NYC we'll hit Shake Shack after. Hahahaha.

Truthfully last time I was at NE was when Roshes were popping up there. :lol:

I know this isn’t really high end, but what do y’all think about Coach leathers? Found this racer at my local TJ maxx and I kinda like it, but the fact that it’s Coach and made in China is kinda throwing me off. Would y’all pull the trigger at $300? Retail is supposedly $1100, not that that really matters.

Last edited:
Would I buy it? No
Is it a deal relative to the original price? Sure, but it shouldn’t have been priced that high anyway and I’d rather have $300 in my pocket. That said, if you like it and find value in it go for it bro.

That’s funny when I was in TJ Maxx they had a coach jacket but it was a classic shearling jacket made in italy for $400. I scooped it but not for the personal.

Yeah, that’s the thing. I feel like it’s more of a “oh I found this for this price so I should buy it.” Not necessarily in love with it. Appreciate the input.

Back
Top Bottom