HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I’d prolly be patient looks like they’re getting a wave of over priced coach jackets. This shearling is super nice and if it were my size I’d prolly wear it. The OG price was $2200.

Last edited:
1600682646842.png

Moncler collab with Akatsuki......

View attachment 2655409
I know this isn’t really high end, but what do y’all think about Coach leathers? Found this racer at my local TJ maxx and I kinda like it, but the fact that it’s Coach and made in China is kinda throwing me off. Would y’all pull the trigger at $300? Retail is supposedly $1100, not that that really matters.

Pass, looks like a Forever 21 chicks jacket.

Did I come off that way lmao? Was just a simple question about a jacket I found at a TJ Maxx, didn’t think it was that serious. Never owned anything coach and definitely didn’t take any offense to that comment. Was literally just a jacket I tried on in the store and wanted an opinion on lol.

Did I come off that way lmao? Was just a simple question about a jacket I found at a TJ Maxx, didn’t think it was that serious. Never owned anything coach and definitely didn’t take any offense to that comment. Was literally just a jacket I tried on in the store and wanted an opinion on lol.

Idk what dude up there is talking about, you didnt come off as a know it all unless hes trolling too. I just gave my (suppose to be a lighthearted jab) honest opinion on it like you asked. :lol:

Balenciaga really tripping this season. Demna still in charge over there? I know he left vetements but wasn’t sure about balenciaga.

Back
Top Bottom