HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

yeah slgs are definitely a popular entry point at lv that sells out and needs time for restocks--wallets, key holders, and coin pouches...even the toiletry bags. some of these items are so hard to get that used ones sell for more than retail even though lv still makes/sells them--they're just not available at certain local boutiques/via online shipping

Does any of you guys have the saddle bag?

I really dig it, don't know if I can pull it regularly.

Does any of you guys have the saddle bag?

I really dig it, don't know if I can pull it regularly.

I have 2 of them, depends on your style. Fairly easy to pull off. It is large though, they have the mini saddle which I actually want.

If youre serious about one I have my gray leather saddle for sale.

I have 2 of them, depends on your style. Fairly easy to pull off. It is large though, they have the mini saddle which I actually want.

If youre serious about one I have my gray leather saddle for sale.

Maybe I’ll be eying a small one too.

Yet haven’t seen the grey leather one. Send me a pic and the price

TBH maybe this month I won’t be buying anything else ... but January is just around the corner 😅

Maybe I’ll be eying a small one too.

Yet haven’t seen the grey leather one. Send me a pic and the price

TBH maybe this month I won’t be buying anything else ... but January is just around the corner 😅

553C10DC-9C7E-4D53-9E36-A6F5C011256E.jpeg

Retail is $2900, then you add your tax on it. Selling mine for $2.5

is it the weight that makes em feel loose? or its just doesnt feel locked in? i have the belt from alyx which is just impossible to get through belt loops (they really just wanted to make a cool belt i think :lol: ) and its pretty hefty

once its close its pretty locked in and secure, not much wiggle room

is it the weight that makes em feel loose? or its just doesnt feel locked in? i have the belt from alyx which is just impossible to get through belt loops (they really just wanted to make a cool belt i think :lol: ) and its pretty hefty

once its close its pretty locked in and secure, not much wiggle room

Just doesnt feel locked in, it wiggles. Not a ton by any means, but def though itd be tighter. Maybe its like that so it has some give so it doesnt break or crack eventually? Idk.

And I got mine both from Dior so def not fake. :lol:

most brands are throwing things at the wall and see what sticks

balenciagas a goos example, theyve gotten a few hits but then theyd also make soccer cleats

tough to find good shoe designers

Just doesnt feel locked in, it wiggles. Not a ton by any means, but def though itd be tighter. Maybe its like that so it has some give so it doesnt break or crack eventually? Idk.

And I got mine both from Dior so def not fake. :lol:

not doubting its authenticity at all :lol: though witht hat said, you ever brought it back to the store and ask why or if it can be fixed/replaced?

balenciagas a goos example, theyve gotten a few hits but then theyd also make soccer cleats

tough to find good shoe designers

not doubting its authenticity at all :lol: though witht hat said, you ever brought it back to the store and ask why or if it can be fixed/replaced?

Oh I know, but someone else gonna claim I got it from Canal St. :lol:

But never asked or thought about asking, its not so much a bother, more an observation.

gotcha

i just know id be too annoyed everytime i used it if it clinked or clanked

Last edited:
Some brands need to throw in the towel on footwear.
valentino rockstuds have been one of the most popular and successful collections of shoe designs of the last decade

demna gvasalia straight up memed his meme label vetements so hard that balenciaga hired him to meme queen all over a dying heritage brand

valentino rockstuds have been one of the most popular and successful collections of shoe designs of the last decade

demna gvasalia straight up memed his meme label vetements so hard that balenciaga hired him to meme queen all over a dying heritage brand

Again, some brands need to throw in the towel. :lol:

Funny I had never seen the person behind the name till like a year ago he popped up on some like personal home video ish on YouTube that he was doing basically live streaming himself grocery shop... and all I could think was how creepy cringey he was

which vans-type?

they only did ace and rhyton sneakers for both donald and mickey iirc

forgot, there's a slip-on too but i guess vans isnt the first thing that comes to mind when i see slip-ons

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom