HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Playground has 25% off shoes PGSSB25P17FW

Shipping is free if over 200 Euro.

Finally found the Nude CP achilles in my size 42 for $300 shipped US. They have all sizes and all color. Hurry boys.

Playground has 25% off shoes PGSSB25P17FW

Shipping is free if over 200 Euro.

Finally found the Nude CP achilles in my size 42 for $300 shipped US. They have all sizes and all color. Hurry boys.
do you know when this ends?

slp suede jacket 1.jpg

LV Match Up - honestly one of the most beautiful and well constructed shoes I've ever handled.
Almost too nice to wear. Will have to keep these far away from my raw denim.

IMG_3234.JPG

Nice pick up. Saw the low top version and was impressed.

echau echau clean combo, as always.

I just pulled my toffee BVs out recently. Haven’t worn them in a good while. They’re really comfortable.

Questions, now I'm in leadership at my job...so that means I having to dress more business casual. Refuse to wear a tie.

How are some of you balancing your purchases on casual HE clothes/shoes vs HE business attire?

For me, I try to buy items that can be use for both - shirts, jeans some sweaters..

To believe it or not, I'll dress up my sneakers or boots :lol:

23soles 23soles thanks!

Grine Grine I try to keep my casual clothes and my business clothes separate, but for business casual, I'll mix them. Sometimes when I'm meeting with a client, I'll wear chinos, chelseas, a shirt and blazer. Sometimes, I'll even sub the chinos for black jeans. Haven't worn a tie since I got married in 2014.

grats on the promotion

not really sure what type of job it is but I feel like dark denim with boots, tee and a black blazer is a safe casual friday combo

pretty much that Hedi Dior-era look, maybe trade in the blazer for some riders and the tee for some plaid/denim shirts

sneaker option should still be understated I think, CP or Lanvin seems like safe bets, TripleS or the like might not be

really up to you how much you want to push the boundaries but it's also depends if someone would actually tell you to tone it down if you go too far at your job

i still say start having fun with it and you might find a combo that you wouldn't have thought could work

Thanks everyone.

jape jape It was no way around it. The announcement is being made now :lol:

rfx45 rfx45 thanks for the suggestion. I’m in the I.T. profession, so there’s more flexibility in the business causal.

one things for sure, you're going to be the best dressed IT out there :lol:

23soles 23soles thanks!

Grine Grine I try to keep my casual clothes and my business clothes separate, but for business casual, I'll mix them. Sometimes when I'm meeting with a client, I'll wear chinos, chelseas, a shirt and blazer. Sometimes, I'll even sub the chinos for black jeans. Haven't worn a tie since I got married in 2014.

My own CIO told me not to wear a tie. It would make him look bad. :lol:

I do have a lot of dark and black denim. Hate wearing chinos..

I may just have to purchase solid pieces and mix it with casual and business attire.

Last edited:
Crazy, today the grey teddy was marked down to like $600 by corporate, I'm sure lots of employees ate, wonder if the public got any.

Back
Top Bottom