HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I am a large fitting. My upper body is wide.

Billowy? In the middle or shoulder area? Not a slim look?

wide in the bottom and cropped but that's the version I got from JCrew a few years ago

fit could be different now and MrPorter says it is suppose to be more fitted

MrPorter has a very good hassle free return shipping so it's worth a shot or at least keep an eye out for it in the upcoming sale season

Been absent on here for a very long time. And it’s helped me save a ton of money!

I had preordered these back in August just bc I had been eyeing them. Just got them in and they are beasts!

Attachments

• C750D05B-8933-4B0C-BEC9-D277001063CB.jpeg
    C750D05B-8933-4B0C-BEC9-D277001063CB.jpeg
    285.3 KB · Views: 53
yah retails $2400 for the SLP

if you're a size XS or S, JEs stadium jackets a good option for $790: https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/pr...z9RgdkhgL0cgEstVtG43pnf7RH6Qob2MaAkhlEALw_wcB

if you're a bigger size, End has M-XL but for $909 (not sure if they deduct VAT from that?): https://www.endclothing.com/us/john...=771322dbdfeedfee9a23ef1f8333daa8&fo_s=gplaus

there's also Falcon Garments (used to be ToJ)

I read somewhere those JE varsity's were a little on the lightweight end.

I think the JE Stadium is a lighter wool similar to SLP's gabardine Teddy. I've tried alternatives in the past from JE and TOJ, but just ended up with the wool Teddy anyways.

IMG_20171027_161509.jpg

Hey NT!

I just wanted to re-introduce COLLEGIUM and myself to the forums. First off, to those of you who’ve supported the brand thus far, THANK YOU. For those of you who will actually take the time and read this post, I want to show my appreciation with a little gift/giveaway exclusive to the members of this thread and a discount code, IF the product interests you of course.

I’ve been part of NT for over a decade now, and this particular community had been a huge catalyst for me in 2015 to start COLLEGIUM.

COLLEGIUM is a minimalistic brand that embodies everything I’ve appreciated in great products, leading with quality and the depth of stories built around the product.

Before you say, “here’s another minimalistic sneaker brands, with a focus on premium products,” take a second to hear what makes COLLEGIUM different?

Well, we break down our sneakers into 2 collections: the “Classics Series” consisting of your basic colors using 100% Genuine Italian Calf Skin leather that is hand picked by us to ensure its end-product quality (for those of you in the manufacturing business will understand what we mean by that), and next is our pride and joy, the “Triumph Series.” The Triumph Series consists of special materials that have an amazing backstory or quality that we believe contains a certain depth within itself that isn’t found in the industry today. These Triumph Series are released in more limited quantities due to the nature of the materials.

An example of our Triumph Series, is our 1970’s Repurposed Military Canvas, which we sourced authentic military canvas from the Vietnam War era. This collection is near and dear to me because during this war my parents took refuge from Laos through UNICEF and made their journey to the United States to pave a better future for my sister and I. Every pair from this collection was hand finished by me and my team, so each pair is unique and no two pairs are the same. This collection is my homage to my parent’s journey and their struggle to create the “American Dream” for their kids.

NT fam, if you made it this far in the post, I can’t thank you enough!

To show my appreciation, I’d like to giveaway a of COLLEGIUM footwear, to a lucky member of this wonderful thread. (LINK TO GIVEAWAY)

Also, if you guys would be so kind to help us, please take our quick survey (won’t take more than 5 MINUTES.) The feedback in this particular thread, whether positive or negative, is so important because of this threads detailed taste in products. Listening to you guys helps us design to the consumer and continually strive to push the culture in terms of product execution. (LINK TO SURVEY)

To thank you guys again for your time in taking the survey, we’ll also send everyone who completes the survey a 20% off code to our web-store in addition to the giveaway entry!

Stay awesome guys!

instaDSC03802_copy.jpeg

Last edited:
You should be pushing on IG and other social media.

I do work a ton of different brans, but what seperates you from them? Quality isnt a selling point IMO to get a NEW brand into the hands of people, has to be design first and foremost. The design is like the CP's for the lows, the highs 50 diff companies use that silhouette.

Hey NT!

Also, if you guys would be so kind to help us, please take our quick survey (won’t take more than 5 MINUTES.) The feedback in this particular thread, whether positive or negative, is so important because of this threads detailed taste in products. Listening to you guys helps us design to the consumer and continually strive to push the culture in terms of product execution. (LINK TO SURVEY)

The Word Verification will not accept the correct wording. It keeps denying my submission.

anyone know when the Bottega presale starts? guy at the store took my info but i cant find his card =\ lol

he said he would contact me for presale.. idk why since I'v never bought from him before but if the camel boots can be had for a nice disco, they may have to be had

anyone know when the Bottega presale starts? guy at the store took my info but i cant find his card =\ lol

he said he would contact me for presale.. idk why since I'v never bought from him before but if the camel boots can be had for a nice disco, they may have to be had
Please share if you find out what prices are looking like

I have a homie at BV, will text him tomorrow. I'm sure these will not be on sale tomorrow but here are the second generation green for those who haven't seen them yet.

If there is in fact a sale, i'll triple up on the Camel chelsea as I have already chewed through my first pair to a point they're REALLY uncomfortable after an hour. (Don't do this to yourself)

IMG_6325.JPG.jpeg

Looking to buy a pair of black SLP deniem. I can get $100 off from Saks. But was thinking if I should wait until end of Nov or early Dec where I might catch a better discount. What do you guys think?

The fit is very lackluster imo.

Tried to persuade myself on them but just don't look all that special for the price.

I guess to each their own. I love the fit of the teddys and own the black and green colorways. Now the classic leather is just to rich for my blood. I've tied them on and the fit is great. But I can't justfy paying the retail price.

I would go ahead and Buy the SLP jeans for a 100 dollars off. you can probably get a better deal if you wait but you will only end up saving around 40 dollars. Might as well get them now and start breaking them in

Speaking of SLP jeans, do the 100% cotton and the cotton/elastane fit the same?

Back
Top Bottom