HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

enjoy your tirp

and if you declare you're from the US, no tax/vat, right? or is it declared in the airport? either way, price is way better over there

LV said at the Airport. Other stores said at the minute.

if your lookin for teddys and theres a celine store, lemme know if you find this in a 34/44

1634595692633.png

Last edited:
how the hell do I figure out what size Jacket to get lol, I'm an L/XL in RRL jackets. Have my eye on an Teddy or this Amiri varsity on sale. I'm assuming 50 would be like a L?

your best bet it to try them in-store and if not possible order from a store that has a no questions asked return policy, a lot of stores like MrPoster, SSense, End, etc... lists a detailed measurement of the pieces too so you base everything off of that and hope for the best

How do the MIHARAYASUHIRO hanks run? Im a size 10-10.5 nike i should get a 42?

I went TTS.

As for comfort, that's subjective but lets just say they wouldn't be my go-to sneaker for a day of walking around. But I wouldn't describe them as uncomfortable either.

and speaking of mihara (im just gon type that) i really want the eras
1634678030107.png

1634678089557.png

got them AF1s too
1634678404037.png

your best bet it to try them in-store and if not possible order from a store that has a no questions asked return policy, a lot of stores like MrPoster, SSense, End, etc... lists a detailed measurement of the pieces too so you base everything off of that and hope for the best

and speaking of mihara (im just gon type that) i really want the eras
1634678030107.png

1634678089557.png

got them AF1s too
1634678404037.png
Amiri fits pretty tts. Id do a 52 for you for the Amiri.

I ordered a 50 in in the SL Teddy. Worst case I'll return it, but at least it will give me a good baseline. I used the Measurements on End to compare it to an RRL L jacket I have, and they were similar in measurements give or take.

What the hell lol that **** has to be HUGE!!! It’s no way this isn’t HUGE on u. I wear a 48-50 and I’m 5’10 170

yeah lol unless the measurements I saw are waaaaaaaaay off then that didnt seem right. I'm 6'3 so my proportions wouldn't bee that much crazy than a shorter person that size. I used the RRL L example and the SL measurements at least what I saw presented online seemed similar. My goal was to buy this snug since I'm doing a cut this winter, so worst case next yr I'd be able to layer with a hoodie, as right now I dont plan to layer it.

You got me wanting to plan a trip to Europe man. Even though that varsity is weak the top jacket might be a cop.

Also don’t the new teddys fight looser than the hedi era ones,? Believe so

Yeap feels a little looser. If you do make it to Europe - make sure you stop at the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom