HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

On a side note, Its funny to me though.

All these fools posts those meme's online, thinking they are proving a point that millionaires dont spend on clothing, but that grey shirt Zuck is always wearing are custom made Brunello Cucinelli shirts for $400 bucks. :rofl:

Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 11.07.47 AM.png

People assume because it's plain & doesn't have logos it must be from Walmart. :lol:

PO

But if it isnt plastered in all over print LV’s is it really luxury.

I sometimes wake up after seeing the cringe people wear it and say...

"Today, is the day I sell all of my Chrome Hearts..hats, hoodies, shirts etc..."

then I don't do it cause I kind of like it and then get trapped and buy when I am at the store....

God save me.

Last edited:
That happens with every brand on earth though. I see plenty of cringey people no matter what store I go to. The other day at LV, some anti masker was throwing a tantrum because of the policy and screaming about respect, while some other lady was yelling at her husband to give her a credit card while demanding he goes to Neiman Marcus to buy her something else. It didn’t stop me from buying what I want.

It doesn’t even stop at clothes. How many extremely irritating people have Apple products? BMWs? Mercedes? Is that going to stop you from getting an iPhone or nice car? Are you going to stop wearing Nikes because some scumbags wear them? Are you going to stop visiting beautiful destinations because annoying social media addicted people flock to them too?

Buy and wear whatever you like, don’t let some fake fashion gurus tell you what’s low class or not. If you listen to some people in this forum, even wearing Dior jackets and skinny jeans makes you a scammer and credit card thief; don’t base your life around what delusional people like that say

Last edited:
That happens with every brand on earth though. I see plenty of cringey people no matter what store I go to. The other day at LV, some anti masker was throwing a tantrum because of the policy and screaming about respect, while some other lady was yelling at her husband to give her a credit card while demanding he goes to Neiman Marcus to buy her something else. It didn’t stop me from buying what I want.

It doesn’t even stop at clothes. How many extremely irritating people have Apple products? BMWs? Mercedes? Is that going to stop you from getting an iPhone or nice car? Are you going to stop wearing Nikes because some scumbags wear them? Are you going to stop visiting beautiful destinations because annoying social media addicted people flock to them too?

Buy and wear whatever you like, don’t let some fake fashion gurus tell you what’s low class or not. If you listen to some people in this forum, even wearing Dior jackets and skinny jeans makes you a scammer and credit card thief; don’t base your life around what delusional people like that say
Exactly.

But its not the people, its CH. Scammers come in all types. But def skinnies and Dior jackets also. :lol: Im just keeping it a buck. I have Barneys as ref.

I love my DIOR bubble and I also like CHROME. I like the way chrome looks with the lettering and how simple it can look and clean at same time, but I do see what people be talking bout . A lot of people I see wearing it usually have there pants down to there knees walking like a clown with a size to small shirt on lol.. it’s a certain look 😩 I be like damn why?????

Most of these fashion gurus/fashionistas look foolish and can’t even dress. They all just hop on trends like sheep, before it goes complete mainstream and whored out by fast fashion brands like Zara or H&M. The other sheep soon follow after.

Requirements to be the aforementioned fashionista? Act pretentious and snobby towards others who don’t dress exactly like you or your little fashionista circle :lol:

Most of these fashion gurus/fashionistas look foolish and can’t even dress. They all just hop on trends like sheep, before it goes complete mainstream and whored out by fast fashion brands like Zara or H&M. The other sheep soon follow after.

Requirements to be the aforementioned fashionista? Act pretentious and snobby towards others who don’t dress exactly like you or your little fashionista circle :lol:

You forgot to @ picasso swerve picasso swerve so I’ll do it for you.

jokes aside....

So many people are paying $300 for a beat up used Chrome Hearts hat! I don't get it

I am REALLY curious what boy gonna do for Bally. There was a Bally store a block from Barneys and I went in there once or twice and its the definition of meh. Crazy how these fashion houses taking streetwear dudes to take the helm. Aint even mad though.

bally is as basic as it can get for old, rich white folks

definitely looking forward to what rhuigi can deliver for the brand

22B0086F-E503-4974-AF15-DC43E222B57E.jpeg

I wonder if this the back of the white/red varsity that was at the fashion show. I remember it also having embossed arms. Never seen a pic of what the back was, but if its this. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom