HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

9BF1763A-6C75-457F-83DC-9E0CAF05CF22.jpeg

Speaking of Amiri, this the homie in Dubai at a pop up. Fleece goes hard af. :pimp: Amiri be having some pieces.
I’ve been eyeing this fleece 🔥🔥🔥

Most of these fashion gurus/fashionistas look foolish and can’t even dress. They all just hop on trends like sheep, before it goes complete mainstream and whored out by fast fashion brands like Zara or H&M. The other sheep soon follow after.

Requirements to be the aforementioned fashionista? Act pretentious and snobby towards others who don’t dress exactly like you or your little fashionista circle :lol:
I agree. the wife for example loves to shop and dress but it must be according to the colors and type that would fit her and doesn't make her look ridiculous. it doesn't matter if it is branded or not although she would prefer branded ones whenever affordability arise. although I would say you know you are dressing great when somebody compliments you for what you wear. being ignored even with the brand written all over you typically means you dressed bad or ridiculous.

Anybody in here experienced shopping @ LV? I was tryna get this hat and one of their employees told me this. (I bought some LV in Vegas and he gave me his iMessage) If I wait will it still hit stores? I guess I’m asking is what he’s saying the standard sequence? Online/pop up, followed by physical stores?

Aint wanna sound green asking dude a million questions
25DCBEBF-42E4-4DD8-A8A8-059FD2780273.jpeg

That’s not necessarily true. Call the LV customer service (800 on the site),
depending on the piece, you’ll have to wait atleast 14 days for it to be shipped.

That atleast what I was told when I brought my hoodie. It was only limited to certain stores. It was sold out online. 14 days was the wait to get it.

You have the right to ask as many questions as please, it’s their job and it’s your money.

Last edited:
Anybody in here experienced shopping @ LV? I was tryna get this hat and one of their employees told me this. (I bought some LV in Vegas and he gave me his iMessage) If I wait will it still hit stores? I guess I’m asking is what he’s saying the standard sequence? Online/pop up, followed by physical stores?

Aint wanna sound green asking dude a million questions
25DCBEBF-42E4-4DD8-A8A8-059FD2780273.jpeg
I’m not sure about this specific case, but you should be able to ask as many questions as you want unless it’s the rare scumbag elitist SA making $22/hr who thinks he runs the company. It’s their job to answer all your questions to build a “connection” with you, since they hope that you hit them up to buy items in the future.

$2750 each

SBGW231 (GS has a dumb naming scheme)
37mm
manual-wind
zaratsu finish
awesome

9BE2D9A4-2ECC-427A-B539-E756C47D0934.jpeg
my homies from Asian Culture NT have been trying to recruit me into team GS. your set up is so classic and fire man.

thanks

the one i picked up is a great entry to the brand unless you want a pick up and go watch then they offer some good quartz watches too

That’s not necessarily true. Call the LV customer service (800 on the site),
depending on the piece, you’ll have to wait atleast 14 days for it to be shipped.

That atleast what I was told when I brought my hoodie. It was only limited to certain stores. It was sold out online. 14 days was the wait to get it.

You have the right to ask as many questions as please, it’s their job and it’s your money.

To add to this, know that they’ll keep an order open for a long *** time if you never inquire about it. I ordered a pair of Runaways via the 1-800 number and they held my $$ for about a month before finally acknowledging that the order couldn’t be fulfilled. But if I had never asked the order would just be open and my $$ tied up. So just a word of caution—just because you can order it doesn’t mean you’ll get it, which is pretty stupid.

To add to this, know that they’ll keep an order open for a long *** time if you never inquire about it. I ordered a pair of Runaways via the 1-800 number and they held my $$ for about a month before finally acknowledging that the order couldn’t be fulfilled. But if I had never asked the order would just be open and my $$ tied up. So just a word of caution—just because you can order it doesn’t mean you’ll get it, which is pretty stupid.
Facts. Had my money tied up for that lemon that dropped this season and just got cancelled yesterday after a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom