HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

E4D3D48D-726C-4CAB-B400-A463E349B282.jpeg
I might just take CINCY in the SUPERBOWL now!!:nthat:

You and big head making me jelly. Whats on the back? Same thing or blank?

Is AMIRI here to stay ? Or will it be gone in 2 years? I had a couple pair of jeans but how long can they survive off jeans? Don’t get me wrong i like the brand / jeans

Is AMIRI here to stay ? Or will it be gone in 2 years? I had a couple pair of jeans but how long can they survive off jeans? Don’t get me wrong i like the brand / jeans
Shirts and jackets are cool too. I like the subtle stuff where AMIRI isn't boldly plastered. I think they can continue to exist, as long as they keep being creative. Play with different fits, styles and color palettes.

the skeleton AJ1s a big seller for them, its slowed down a bit but the right colorway still moving pretty quick for the brand

and if they continue with the basics like leather bikers and varsity jackets and change it up a little every season with new inspirations and the brand will be good for a while

its like balmain where they kind of afraid of a huge change, in the mens department at least

Well I mean looks like they changing it up a bit from my post. I like. Not a fan of their jeans but its still popular. How long? No idea, skinnies havent been “in” but still sells so. If they do new cuts in addition to those jeans then itll stick around for a while.

I think Amiri’s normal jeans are fine; the ugly ones (IMO) are the ones with over the top distressing, patches, etc. To me, those jeans look more like something from ASOS or fast fashion stores rather than a pair going for ~1K

I think most of us are old enough to remember all the denim brands throughout the early 2000s-early 2010s years that had gaudy, over the top designs that aged extremely poorly. Maybe it’s just me, but I think pants should be more simple while tops and shoes can play around more with colors and patterns

Last edited:
Skinnies are turrible, Amiri or not.

Is it because u cant fit them or don’t look good in them? Or just ugly?

I think the issue is that people have different interpretations of “skinnies”

There’s nothing wrong with slim/fitted/tapered jeans that fit proportionate to the wearer. The look is clean and timeless, albeit not “trendy” at the moment.

1644684887588.jpeg

These type of skinnies are terrible and will always be terrible
0422245F-F4A6-48A3-9F14-D25CEB74C14E.jpeg

Last edited:
I think the issue is that people have different interpretations of “skinnies”

There’s nothing wrong with slim/fitted/tapered jeans that fit proportionate to the wearer. The look is clean and timeless, albeit not “trendy” at the moment.

1644684887588.jpeg

These type of skinnies are terrible and will always be terrible
0422245F-F4A6-48A3-9F14-D25CEB74C14E.jpeg

Skinny =/= slim or tapered.

Cmon wombat. For a cuddly creature you need to get it together.

Naw bro I’m not even trying to be funny . Just asking a question Foreal

Lol jk.

I like the baggier/wider pants/jeans look. Also much comfier. Looks better with bulkier kicks and boots too. Ill still do a slim cut. A&F sent me some denim from their new collection and I opted for the slim straight, its alot more slim than it is straight but I kinda like it actually.

dudes just need the proper proportions .

slim pants with a slim sneaker, boot , loafer

baggy pants with a chunkier sneaker , loafer and boot.

Slim denim with some chunky shoes is just so cringe.

Back
Top Bottom