HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Copped the left jawn
062B9DB9-A9EB-462D-B804-E8C5B83D9D4E.jpeg

Are you a 70 yr old lady from the Upper East Side?

comfort level in comparison to what nike/jordan has to offern isnt even close, we been spoiled

but it doesnt kill my feet and old knees at the end of the day and comfortable after wearing dress shoes/boots with leather insoles and midsoles

Checking in for the old heads :lol:

PO

chanel mens stuffs so rare though, most dont even know they make em but they used to just insert like 2-3 male models wearing mens clothing in the shows

not including pharrell wearing womens jackets on the runway

i think if they sold basics, it’ll sell well but they probably dont want their brand watered down like that, i did want this sweatshirt though and searched for it when i saw pharrell with it on

4FB437AF-FD9C-4D91-8E82-4038673D3CB2.jpeg

Thought the paint can purse was peak “ART”. This flower Jawn takes the cake

what is it exactly?

cant be a bag or purse, seems like theres no room to put anything in there outside of maybe pocket change?

and that thing is $45k?

Hey guys is this seller legit ?

I got the mesh green from his eBay .

I’m with my friend and his from the Dior store look identical . I’m just still so nervous I usually get everything directly from the merchant but I was bull****ting waiting to buy these and my size sold out . Matter fact the whole color way gone . I went to neiman last Friday they had them but size 11.

Found them on eBay and got them .

This was the listing

My friend pair is the teal from the Dior store and mine is the mesh green from eBay seller .

Thanks for any help guys I’m so paranoid . Purchase was too big and I’m just stressing lol .

Attachments

• C96B6C69-F96D-4534-A88D-3C798456B82B.jpeg
    C96B6C69-F96D-4534-A88D-3C798456B82B.jpeg
    310.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 442C6D13-D938-4FB1-8838-998E023389A8.jpeg
    442C6D13-D938-4FB1-8838-998E023389A8.jpeg
    372.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 825634D3-FAE9-4204-AB28-0CCB0C0D606C.jpeg
    825634D3-FAE9-4204-AB28-0CCB0C0D606C.jpeg
    329 KB · Views: 147
chanel mens stuffs so rare though, most dont even know they make em but they used to just insert like 2-3 male models wearing mens clothing in the shows

not including pharrell wearing womens jackets on the runway

i think if they sold basics, it’ll sell well but they probably dont want their brand watered down like that, i did want this sweatshirt though and searched for it when i saw pharrell with it on

4FB437AF-FD9C-4D91-8E82-4038673D3CB2.jpeg
That’s definitely the vibe they give off. Even with mens stuff it’s certain items my SA still won’t receive in store, she just go so hard for me.

Hey guys is this seller legit ?

I got the mesh green from his eBay .

I’m with my friend and his from the Dior store look identical . I’m just still so nervous I usually get everything directly from the merchant but I was bull****ting waiting to buy these and my size sold out . Matter fact the whole color way gone . I went to neiman last Friday they had them but size 11.

Found them on eBay and got them .

This was the listing

My friend pair is the teal from the Dior store and mine is the mesh green from eBay seller .

Thanks for any help guys I’m so paranoid . Purchase was too big and I’m just stressing lol .

Looks good to me. The fakes of the B30 are pretty obvious, imo.

Completely new to this, but was trying to order some LV Trainers (1A9G50)—doesn’t show that they’re out of stock in my size but an online rep said they’re unavailable to order currently. Does this happen frequently? Should I keep trying back? Thanks!

Completely new to this, but was trying to order some LV Trainers (1A9G50)—doesn’t show that they’re out of stock in my size but an online rep said they’re unavailable to order currently. Does this happen frequently? Should I keep trying back? Thanks!

yeah, their websites the worst

Actually just got it to go through, we’ll see what happens.

hopefully it goes through, best of luck

U think so Foreal? U said this before lol. Why u think it’s the worst? I found my jacket on there haha

i had to order my sneakers separately and took half a day of trying before it got through, the credit card process also kept declining but there was no issue with the card, i had to use paypal and pay it via the link in the cart page instead of the checkout page

then i tried to order the chunky derby but i had another pair of shoes i didnt want and i would remove it in the “cart” page but then on checkout while the item isnt included, it did add the price of the item and charging me for two pairs

kept trying for two days until eventually the size i was trying to order sold out

was experiencing the same BS when i was ordering the nigo collab, i wanted that melted denim jacket in xs but after all the BS it sold out on me

definitely one of the worst online checkout experience ive had outside of the snkrs app :lol:

hopefully it goes through, best of luck

i had to order my sneakers separately and took half a day of trying before it got through, the credit card process also kept declining but there was no issue with the card, i had to use paypal and pay it via the link in the cart page instead of the checkout page

then i tried to order the chunky derby but i had another pair of shoes i didnt want and i would remove it in the “cart” page but then on checkout while the item isnt included, it did add the price of the item and charging me for two pairs

kept trying for two days until eventually the size i was trying to order sold out

was experiencing the same BS when i was ordering the nigo collab, i wanted that melted denim jacket in xs but after all the BS it sold out on me

definitely one of the worst online checkout experience ive had outside of the snkrs app :lol:
Well damn I’m sorry about that!! Lol . U did have a bad experience

i think it would help if i had a designated SA like some of yall

i had one when i bought like half a dozen sneakers a decade ago but she's moved on, then i got one nearby when i bough the archlight but she pretty much ghosted me and then the pandemic happened and i couldnt even get into the stores but i also dont consistently buy LV so i think i can only hope to get assigned to a new SA that wont boot me just because im not their big spender

Back
Top Bottom