HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

hopefully it goes through, best of luck

i had to order my sneakers separately and took half a day of trying before it got through, the credit card process also kept declining but there was no issue with the card, i had to use paypal and pay it via the link in the cart page instead of the checkout page

then i tried to order the chunky derby but i had another pair of shoes i didnt want and i would remove it in the “cart” page but then on checkout while the item isnt included, it did add the price of the item and charging me for two pairs

kept trying for two days until eventually the size i was trying to order sold out

was experiencing the same BS when i was ordering the nigo collab, i wanted that melted denim jacket in xs but after all the BS it sold out on me

definitely one of the worst online checkout experience ive had outside of the snkrs app :lol:
What an ordeal. If this doesn’t go through, I’m not about to jump through hoops to give them my $1,300 :lol:

whats great is their overnight shipping so you wont have to wait long to find out if you're order got through

whats great is their overnight shipping so you wont have to wait long to find out if you're order got through
Their customer service is horrible and the workers are pretentious. Had to get a little loud at the soho location a little while back just to get a question answered.

CBCA47B0-AA1E-493A-8A37-3A92EB69FD45.jpeg
Should have cleaned the mirror! But you get the picture lol. I love this damn jacket!! Glad I was able to hunt it down myself for retail.

Fit is perf, a lil oversized in a good way. :pimp:

Last edited:
Thanks big dawg!! I think this jacket was made like this.. but I kept the size 50 because this the fit I was going for anyways.. I love the fit on this varsity

Yeah this looks better oversized. Some varsities look better O/S some more fitted, like a YSL Teddy or sum.

I need a story. :lol: My homegirl works there and she says they all ratchet off the sales floor. :lol:
Nothing crazy. I went there to inquire about repairs on behalf of someone and also inquire about the OG LV trainer lows (before I eventually found a pair). It was raining etc and my umbrella just broke, so I wasn't really in the mood. I go into the store one of them was trying to prevent me from entering as if I was some vagrant. Then once I entered one them hit me with the "you have an appointment?" and I raised my voice a bit and some people who were there shopping started looking around. Someone(possibly a manager?) stopped by and addressed my concerns.

Last edited:
Nothing crazy. I went there to inquire about repairs on behalf of someone and also inquire about the OG LV trainer lows (before I eventually found a pair). It was raining etc and my umbrella just broke, so I wasn't really in the mood. I go into the store one of them was trying to prevent me from entering as if I was some vagrant. Then once I entered one them hit me with the "you have an appointment?" and I raised my voice a bit and some people who were there shopping started looking around. Someone(possibly a manager?) stopped by and addressed my concerns.

Ngl a lot of high end stores and dept stores were very annoying 2020 on. They would hound you, follow you around, overly ask if you need help/putting their 2 cents in. I get it, I guess they wanted to limit people going inside for people who actually wanted to buy something but damn, sometimes if im in Soho or whatever and im just shopping around I wanna go inside and just browse. That appointment crap was the worst cause you almost feel like you HAD to buy something.

Ngl a lot of high end stores and dept stores were very annoying 2020 on. They would hound you, follow you around, overly ask if you need help/putting their 2 cents in. I get it, I guess they wanted to limit people going inside for people who actually wanted to buy something but damn, sometimes if im in Soho or whatever and im just shopping around I wanna go inside and just browse. That appointment crap was the worst cause you almost feel like you HAD to buy something.
Yeah, that's why I stick to online shopping for the most part. Don't have time for all the extras. It's only annoying if you're trying to figure out sizing, but at that point, I just buy 2 pairs and return the other. I was also looking to actually purchase the LV trainers if they had them, so it wasn't like I went there for no reason. But agreed, they get a bunch of window shoppers daily who pop in just to take flicks/vids for the gram and that can be annoying when there are real shoppers. Then you throw COVID into the mix along with the inside restrictions etc. However, they only had a small number of people there.

Last edited:
thats what separates a good SA from the bad ones, knowing if the customers the types that needs to be pampered with attention vs those who prefer to browse alone and just be there to get different sizes or answer questions when necessary and unfortunately its a skill that many dont have

others also rely on their looks, there was this hot SA at nordstrom who couldnt be bothered but you see these young dudes flock to her and rings them out to get that commission

but overall customer service has been sh*t since the pandemic

Saint Laurent has released same jeans last 2-3 years every season! I never seen anything like it lol nothing has changed

that's typical of many brands, they always have permanent collection pieces like their teddy or their leather bikers, its always available

dior still sells their raw selvedge jeans made in japan that people were going crazy for even before selvedge became a thing in the US (more than a decade ago?) and APC still sells their petite standards

edit: damn NT ad bots are quick, i type APC petite standards and this pops up when i exit the thread

:rofl:

ad.png

Terrible . Celine is becoming garbage . I don’t know what’s going on over there and saint Laurent

SL fell off once Hedi left & once Hedi got to Celine he hasn't really moved me with much of his pieces, because most of it seems like remakes of his SL stuff. :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom