HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Terrible . Celine is becoming garbage . I don’t know what’s going on over there and saint Laurent

Money making is what’s going on over there. Even when Anthony took over I think they outsold when Hedi was there from my findings even though people say it fell off. That’s why it’s continued to be what it is right now basically as if he never left. If it ain’t broke why fix it.

Celine with Hedi and SL with Anthony are doing just fine. Aside from that Hedis been the same since Dior so how anyone is surprised with anything is beyond me :lol:

Money making is what’s going on over there. Even when Anthony took over I think they outsold when Hedi was there from my findings even though people say it fell off. That’s why it’s continued to be what it is right now basically as if he never left. If it ain’t broke why fix it.

Celine with Hedi and SL with Anthony are doing just fine. Aside from that Hedis been the same since Dior so how anyone is surprised with anything is beyond me :lol:
Guess just a new time lol

Just got back from Paris and I have to say, I was impressed by Hermes, from their store to the products and the quality that they obviously reflect. In person it's crazy. Prices are bananas though.

Really like their fragrances as well. Still put Prada as my number 1 for clothing though

I got a 50 that’s a M I get my t shirts in M so I got jacket in M I didn’t want to get the 48 size S . I think this jacket is a lil oversized
With outerwear, you usually want to size down from your shirt size. Shirt = M, then jacket = S. If it's a little oversized then it sounds like it's TTS.

That doesn't really mean anything ad far Asad anything except as a guide for how to go depending on how to wear the jacket. I personally like my jackets a little loose, so I get the same size. Yours looks great the way it sits and how I'd style it.

Does anyone have any tips for getting a logo out? Now sewn but glued. I have a Balenciaga hoodie (small logo) that I love but would prefer it blank.

With outerwear, you usually want to size down from your shirt size. Shirt = M, then jacket = S. If it's a little oversized then it sounds like it's TTS.

That doesn't really mean anything ad far Asad anything except as a guide for how to go depending on how to wear the jacket. I personally like my jackets a little loose, so I get the same size. Yours looks great the way it sits and how I'd style it.
Thanku for the info I really appreciate that! I always wondered about that sizing on outerwear. I like the way the 50 fit so I just decided to keep it. I was nervous the 48 might be a lil to tight around the waist and time short. Something this expensive I would rather have it a lil loose then fitted to rip something lol

I got a 50 that’s a M I get my t shirts in M so I got jacket in M I didn’t want to get the 48 size S . I think this jacket is a lil oversized
I wear an m or an l in LV tops, depending on how it’s cut. Sounds like I should be good with a 50 if I decide to get one later

yah want that damn western teddy from celine but i think they just stopped making it

repost from the another thread, posting here for the hoodie

F5BEE0AE-9B4C-4642-BC6C-97D98E67F059.jpeg

This fit convinced you on these? Women dont even wear their jeans this tight anymore.
I’m a woman and I didn’t say the fit . I like how they look on his feet . I’m not with baggy clothing sorry I know that’s the trend now . Most I do is a oversized hoodie . Plus his fit is actually fine he looks great .

I just love how they look on his feet .

I’m a woman and I didn’t say the fit . I like how they look on his feet . I’m not with baggy clothing sorry I know that’s the trend now . Most I do is a oversized hoodie . Plus his fit is actually fine he looks great .

I just love how they look on his feet .

I think they look good if your feet are small. I had a pair in sz 14 and returned em, they were just too big lol

Back
Top Bottom